March 23, 2017... 3 night Wonder.. ful cruise!

I will NEVER forget waiting for Columbia to re-enter. I was on the phone with my mom, hoping she could hear the BOOM from the re-entry. So so sad. After about 60 seconds past the scheduled ETA, you quickly realize something is wrong. I went to their memorial in DC.
I worked at NASA on the shuttle program. As soon as Columbia was 10 seconds late on visual approach to the runway I knew something was wrong. We had the landings down to an exact second or so. It was horrifying and completely avoidable. I won't go into all the incompetence by upper management and also bad assumptions made by engineers as it is too depressing.

I worked at NASA on the shuttle program. As soon as Columbia was 10 seconds late on visual approach to the runway I knew something was wrong. We had the landings down to an exact second or so. It was horrifying and completely avoidable. I won't go into all the incompetence by upper management and also bad assumptions made by engineers as it is too depressing.
Oh my, had you known the astronauts?

ShipAhoy, can you see that you have a conversation? Can you reply to me.

Looking to see if anyone else will join B group!

I can accomodate the children, but not the candy exchange. I finished putting them together last weekend. IF that is ok, else sorry. Lmk

I can accomodate the children, but not the candy exchange. I finished putting them together last weekend. IF that is ok, else sorry. Lmk
I'll have gifts for them!!!!
I have sent ShipAhoy another conversation, kbyski, will let you know! It seems to me, it should be fine.
BooSullyFamily, thanks.

Anything that's exchanged is welcomed, I am sure.

No more Group B....information has been sent to all, ShipAhoy is happy to be included with whomever can accommodate the cabins.

I have connected ShipAhoy with EPCOT.

Last edited:
ShipAhoy has sent me the cabins involved. On Sunday I will send a conversation to all on this second list linking you to the exchange!:)

Bobbi

Group B Modified exchange

ShipAhoy
ShipAhoygrandchildren cabin
Bobbiwoz
Orchid Lady
BooSullyFamily

I hesitate to put a deadline, but let's try to have the list finalized by Saturday, OK?
Thete is an A and B group?? I'm confused now....which group am I in??

Group B Modified exchange

ShipAhoy
ShipAhoygrandchildren cabin
Bobbiwoz
Orchid Lady
BooSullyFamily
Jdgmoran76

I hesitate to put a deadline, but let's try to have the list finalized by Saturday, OK?

ShipAhoy
ShipAhoygrandchildren

These have asked to be added, and not everyone can accommodate them. Those that have agreed I arbitrarily have called a B group. We are gifting the original group and adding the 2 cabins. These 2 cabins are only exchanging within this group.

Unless I am mistaken, you said you can accommodate them, so you are gifting the original, plus the two cabins. Is that correct?

Bobbi

Hi everyone! Sorry, we are late to join, we booked right before it sold out and forgot to check if there were any exchanges. Can we still join candy exchange group B? We have an 8yr old

Hi everyone! Sorry, we are late to join, we booked right before it sold out and forgot to check if there were any exchanges. Can we still join candy exchange group B? We have an 8yr old

:welcome: To the thread!

Except for ShipAhoy and family, the B group cabins already had 11 they are giving to, and this has been over my limit for a single group.

We can see here if anyone can exchange with you, if not, my suggestion would be for you to surprise your 8 year old.

Tom and I will eat breakfast on the sea day in which ever Main Dining Room (MDR) has a sit down breakfast menu around 8 or 8:30. So far Orchid Lady has mentioned she liked the idea. I will list folks interested, just to keep the idea out here. Everyone is invited. Sometimes other participants in the thread just show up to say "Hi" to the group.

Breakfast together interest
bobbiwoz
Orchid Lady
BooSullyFamily...if they are up!:)

Just mentioning this again. Hope to meet some of you at breakfast on the first day! We will meet outside the dining room with sit down menu, let's say at 8 and walk in around 8:10. We are on vacation, if something comes up, not a problem. We do have each other's cabin number, so we can connect via the cabin phones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter