March Break.

Maybe a little excited :hyper:

Just 3 more sleeps until we fly off to Cabo. Bags are pretty much packed and ready now. Just DW and I; the kids are older and stay home to look after the kitties and house while we're gone. DS is in mid-term crunch, and DD runs March Break camps at her work.

Hoping 2020 will see us back in WDW; here's hoping the tariffs are lifted by then so we can head back.

This is the first missed trip in 7 years :( I work for the school board so this is my week to be south. My daughter has provincials up north and we need to leave Wednesday. I was really bummed on Friday as all the teachers were talking about vacation. I am feeling better now and will make the most out of our trip up north. I run outdoors so find this time of year hard with the cold wind. just so done! We are talking about going back next March. My daughter will have to make a decision about playing. Do you think I am selfish for wanting her to play at a diffferent level/team to allow for our trip? I spend so much of my time driving to away games and feel so done by March. I won't look at the Florida weather.

This is the first missed trip in 7 years :( I work for the school board so this is my week to be south. My daughter has provincials up north and we need to leave Wednesday. I was really bummed on Friday as all the teachers were talking about vacation. I am feeling better now and will make the most out of our trip up north. I run outdoors so find this time of year hard with the cold wind. just so done! We are talking about going back next March. My daughter will have to make a decision about playing. Do you think I am selfish for wanting her to play at a diffferent level/team to allow for our trip? I spend so much of my time driving to away games and feel so done by March. I won't look at the Florida weather.
Is your daughter good enough to make a career or get a scholarship out of it? If not, you're not selfish to ask her to make family a priority. That's how I look at it when I take my kids out of their sports. Family time is important and creates memories that bind you together. Sports are awesome and great for a lot of character building, but taking a week out to include family should not be such a terrible thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter