Marking Strollers

papopup

Mouseketeer
When our kids were younger and in strollers we would tie a piece of bright ribbon to the handle,that made finding them when you come out of an attraction much easier.We do the same thing with our luggage when we fly.

Another thing you can do is go buy a mylar balloon when you enter the park and write with a sharpie pen your family name and tie to the handle of your stroller. That way when you come out of an attraction, you can look *up* to find your stroller. I'm going to try this trick this year and see if it fends off the stroller stealers that we ran into last year (we lost 2 strollers last year!)

:earsgirl:

When we went, I used glow in the dark fabric paint and put our families last name on the stroller. Worked great!

Originally posted by catwho
I'm going to try this trick this year and see if it fends off the stroller stealers that we ran into last year (we lost 2 strollers last year!)

:earsgirl:

What happens when you have a stroller stolen? Does Disney help out at all?

We never had a stroller stolen but have seen many people start off with the wrong stroller then relize their mistake and return to look for the right stroller.It is nothing to find 30 to 50 strollers all parked together and sometimes the cms will move them all to a different location if they were starting to get in the way.Every attraction has a stroller parking area but some are a little harder to see than others.

We have lime green ribbons on ours. You can see the ribbn easily and also show we are Disers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter