Marriott Courtyard Lake Buena Vista Deal

susiequ,

Get back on the #535, go north one or two blocks. Very close on the right side, just past cypress Pointe villas.

herc.

Thanks so much!! What a great deal. I have to take my DD up to tour UCF. I think we'll stay there. I plugged a few dates in and it's still available.
Love that you can cancel up until 6:00 on the day!! :thumbsup2

I just wanted to let everyone know that I tried to book this and there was no availiblilty for my dates in March, but when I looked this morning they had the 2 dbl. bed room there. Now I'm really torn between staying there (have to rent a car but already found a minivan for $190 thru Dollar) and saving $400+ or keeping my original res. at POR onsite. I now have 2 reservations and I need to sort this out.

We stayed there for four nights last Memorial Day. I got a great deal through SWA Vacations - $531 for airfare and hotel for three people. We were very pleased with the hotel. It seemed to be an older hotel, but was well kept and had two nice pools. We got coupons for a free buffet on our last and and while I wouldn't pay the $10 it usually costs, it was great for free. You shouldn't be disappointed.

Thank you for the links. I haven't cancelled my on site reservation yet b/c I am debating between this deal, POR and POP century.
I hope the breakfast buffet is good. Getting a free breakfast is a plus. DD and I both need good food in the AM b/c we are both hypoglycemic.
Does anyone know what restaurants are nearby for lunch, dinner? I heard Pizza Hut, but what else?

I made reservations to hold a room here because we might end up going during spring break (April 12-17) if my husband gets here in time. Anyway, after I made the reservations I noticed that the travel zoo site says up to 4 people. Well, we have 5 people in our party. I reflected this on the reservation form too. It went through. I even called the hotel and spoke to a lady at the front desk. I told her that when I made the reservation I could only see non smoking rooms as an option. I told her my son and I both have asthma and need a non-smoking room. SHe said she saw some sort of code showing that I wanted non-smoking. Then she said she would add it into the notes too. However, I'm not sure if she noticed that I have 5 in my party or not? Do you all think this will be a problem once we get there and check-in?

Did you book the 1 bedroom suite for $79 ? This has two beds and a pullout single sofa so it would fit 5.

Cynthia, That's good about the non-smoking. Maybe I'll give them a call to see what they say about my smoking room. I really want to keep it but can't do a smoking room.

ADisneyQueen said:
Did you book the 1 bedroom suite for $79 ? This has two beds and a pullout single sofa so it would fit 5.
No, I booked the one for $59. I did not see the suite option. I wonder if I can make changes online. I don't want to call to make reservations because I really was not supposed to have the rate at all. We were reserving for April 12th and I think the special is only supposed to be through March or something. She did not say anything about the rate when I called about non-smoking but I did not want to press my luck calling in and making changes.

CPM said:
Cynthia, That's good about the non-smoking. Maybe I'll give them a call to see what they say about my smoking room. I really want to keep it but can't do a smoking room.

CPM,
Yes, you should do that. The lady was great about it. I decided to call because the other poster mentioned that they did that for her. Hope it works out for you.

Allboyz-If you have a confirmed reservation with them, they have to honor it even if they made the mistake. When I called only the $59 room was available online, but calling them directly they said I could upgrade to the suite. I have since cancelled b/c my kids really want to stay at POP and renting a car and staying offsite is the same amount of $ as POP. We were offsite last time, so this year the kids win.

I was trying to book at $59 rate for mid-March and a week or so ago there were no non-smoking rooms available at $59 so I booked $79 suite non-smoking. Checking this morning there was a $59 non-smoking room available for date I need. So I guess if anybody wants the $59 rate nonsmoking but were none available for their dates keep checking, one might become available.

Phrank

Don't know if the offer is available to US travellers but here in the UK this hotel is available for $44 incl tax. I have booked from 3rd aug thru 28th Aug for £660 ($1,089) = $44 x 25nights. No breakfast included. I even got another $1.30 off per night booking using a cashback site.
If anyone wants to try it is on the British Airways holiday website.
Just checked the Suites are also available for the same 25 nights at $65/night
Hope this is of use to someone.
Wayne

website is www.britishairways.com
You can select US as your country but it is more expensive.
For the same 25 nights in Aug US residents pay $54.40/night and a whopping $80 for a suite.
Don't know if there is a way around it. Maybe if any of you have UK relatives or friends for an address here.
Maybe they get this rate to tempt UK travellers to do the long haul over there but don't think it is fair charging more for US residents.
Please let me know if you have any success or failures with this offer so I can pass on to others.

couldn't get around it. Thanks anyways. I'm sure it is to attract people in the UK to come here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter