MCO to Port Canaveral Hotel Shuttle

MN Jenfro

Earning My Ears
Looking for recommendations for transportation options for 7 from MCO to a hotel in Port Canaveral the night before our cruise. We have a 9PM incoming flight and was hoping to find either a hotel with a shuttle, or some shuttle service that would get us to PC that night. We do not have any hotel reservations booked yet, still looking for that too. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! :)

Looking for recommendations for transportation options for 7 from MCO to a hotel in Port Canaveral the night before our cruise. We have a 9PM incoming flight and was hoping to find either a hotel with a shuttle, or some shuttle service that would get us to PC that night. We do not have any hotel reservations booked yet, still looking for that too. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! :)
I don't think there will be any hotels that far away who will have a shuttle. Most hotel shuttles are located within a few miles of the airport.

We used Port Canaveral Quick Shuttle early last year to get to Port from near the airport. It wasn't too bad.

Personal preference, but coming in that late, I'd just stay at the MCO Hyatt or somewhere in Orlando if the price is reasonable. By the time you get your luggage and get to your transportation, it's probably closer to 930. Then another 45 to an hour by the time you get to PC. If you're delayed at all, you end up getting to PC much later than planned.

I also vote for the MCO Hyatt or another airport-area hotel. Those will have a free shuttle to the hotel at night and back to the airport in the morning if you opt for DCL Transfers or a car rental to port. Some of the off-airport hotels will include breakfast.

There was a hotel by MCO that did provide transportation to Port Canaveral but I can't for the life of me remember what it was. I remember people posting about on this board. It wasn't that long ago. Maybe they will see this and post.

MJ

I'm in a similar position (but with only a party of 5 people) we are planning on an uber/lyft to a pc hotel the night before the cruise. We could stay in Orlando that night and get an uber the next morning, but I worry that there could be an issue on the drive meaning we miss the cruise (very unlikely I know, but a worry).
Has anyone experienced issues on the drive in the morning?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter