~~Mel's Corner~Taking A Break~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mel, I really like it. Could I please be a pest and request one more thing about the Best Friends DISign? Could I get "Best Friends" on top and then "I miss you already" on the bottom under the ship? I think the white color writing is better. Thanks again I truly appreciate it!!

Here you go

hugs Mel

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hope these work
Hugs Mel

Coupon cruise cover

Excursion

Wine tasting

Cruise Souvenir

Thank you SO MUCH Mel. These are fantasic. They turned out WONDERful :). Thank you for helping me make my christmas presents extra special. I can't wait to shop with the kiddos and drink with the sister. I am looking forward to spending 18 straight days with them. I hate the fact that I moved away.

oh my goodness!!!! I just love the Disney Wonder subway style sign, the coupon books, and the adorable welcome letters for Connor and Ainsley!!!

I just have one small fix-- on the Welcome Letters, WONDERFUL is mis-spelled ;)

oh my goodness!!!! I just love the Disney Wonder subway style sign, the coupon books, and the adorable welcome letters for Connor and Ainsley!!!

I just have one small fix-- on the Welcome Letters, WONDERFUL is mis-spelled ;)

Hi Hon
I always capitalize the word WONDERful in my cruise stuff ,,is that what you mean,?
Do you want it spelled wonderful?
I re-posted them in my photobucket

Hugs mel

Hi Hon
I always capitalize the word WONDERful in my cruise stuff ,,is that what you mean,?
Do you want it spelled wonderful?
I re-posted them in my photobucket

Hugs mel

no, I love how you do them, it's just that it says WONERful not WONDERful, with a D ;)

Hi Mel,

If you can do that would be awesome!!!

I need 6 more bags: 3 boys e 3 girls . For girls if you can do Tangled, Ariel and Minnie Mouse and for the boys Mickey Mouse, Incredibles and goofy. If you made already thats fine...really. ;)
Also I could not find any Caribbean Beach Mousekeeper's envelope. Do you have any please

Thank you so much!!!

Sorry Hon
I already did 7 new bag toppers and added them to my photobucket,,not all the characters you wanted but maybe they will work.

Here is the Caribbean Beach Resort Tip Envelope

Hugs mel

Can I get the Doc McStuffins ID card with Dic McCindy on it. She loves that cartoon like crazy & it would make a great birthday gift :-)

Hi Mel- When you get a chance could you please post the build a dino and stuffed animal coupon- i looked on your photo bucket and I couldn't find them- i know you did them in the past.

I love all your coupons:love:

Thank you!

Mel,

Your work is wonderful!! I know you are busy, but if you find time could you please do these things for me? We have a trip in roughly 60 days. Thanks so much!! :yay:

I tried to post the links, but I'm so new it wouldn't let me b/c I have less than 10 posts.:sad2:

Letter in the Mail from Mickey & Pluto --- Addressed to Tyler and Dylan

Invitation - Garden Grill
The Gunters October 4, 2012 6:55 pm

Tower of Terror - Certificate of Survival -- for Jeremy October 2012

Any of the goodbye letters from the Fab 5 - Tyler and Dylan

Thank you so much!!

Hi, your designs are awesome! I was wondering if you can do this for me with the name Tomblin and one with the name Farley. Thankspirate:

(It wont let me post the link because I dont have enough post. I am wanting the pirate picture that says The --- Family pirates sailing the seas disney style). Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter