~~Mel's Corner~Taking A Break~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there Mel! I love your designs :cheer2:

Could I please get 2 of the personalized for me for our upcoming Cruise?

In your photobucket it's 1tom.jpg ("The Farley Family Pirates" Sailing The High Seas Disney Style). I need 1 for The Guessfeld Family and 1 for The Roberts Family.

Could I please get - in your Cruise FE photobucket - Fantasy but for 2013 not 2012?

Also do you have anything else for the Disney Fantasy that you could personalize for us?

Thanks soooo much!
Diane

Hi
Your requests have been uploaded to my photobucket under DIS requests

Hugs Mel

Can I please request some Coupon Book Covers?

Phineas & Ferb - Drew
Minnie - Reagan
Rapunzel - Kaitlyn
Do you have a tinkerbell cover? If so, can I please have it say Libby?

Thanks so much!!!

Also, what size are these? I was going to print them out on my home computer.

Thanks!

Hi Mel :wave2:-

seen the Disney Pirate Code of Conduct you posted and would love to have one to include in my scrapbook for my kiddos when they did the Pirate League at WDW. pirate: So if I could request 2 -

1) Peyton
2) Marissa

Thanks!! :)

I think I found everything I need...can Port Orleans Riverside be changed to French Quarter? Or I'll use as is...not a biggie. Thanks for all your great work!

Hi Mel,

I was wondering if you have an invitation for Harmony Barber Shop? If you do can you please create two invitations for me?

Brandon- Sept 21, 2012 at 11:30am
Evan- Spet 21, 2012 at 11:30am- 1st haircut

Thanks so very much!

Hello Mel,

I want to thank you for the coupons and letters. I requested many and you got them done so fast. I really appreciate your talent and hard work.
-Yvonne

Can I please request some Coupon Book Covers?

Phineas & Ferb - Drew
Minnie - Reagan
Rapunzel - Kaitlyn
Do you have a tinkerbell cover? If so, can I please have it say Libby?

Thanks so much!!!

Also, what size are these? I was going to print them out on my home computer.

Thanks!

Hi Hon
I guess that is up to you to choose the size BUT before i make the covers you have to understand that NONE of my coupon were DISigned the same size,i don't know how people are making them into booklets.
I am terrible at sizing things and feel bad when people ask for advice because i'm of no help in this area.
If you still want the covers let me know
Hugs Mel

I think I found everything I need...can Port Orleans Riverside be changed to French Quarter? Or I'll use as is...not a biggie. Thanks for all your great work!

I removed Riverside and added french quarter in the bottom spot as I do not have the ability to print in a circular motion.
Hope it works
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel :wave2:-

seen the Disney Pirate Code of Conduct you posted and would love to have one to include in my scrapbook for my kiddos when they did the Pirate League at WDW. pirate: So if I could request 2 -

1) Peyton
2) Marissa

Thanks!! :)

Hi Hon
I posted them in my photobucket
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel,

I was wondering if you have an invitation for Harmony Barber Shop? If you do can you please create two invitations for me?

Brandon- Sept 21, 2012 at 11:30am
Evan- Spet 21, 2012 at 11:30am- 1st haircut

Thanks so very much!

Hi
I only have one DISign,
not sure if it will work for both but here they are
Hugs Mel

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I am still finalizing what we will be doing at WDW and was hoping you could make:
1) Build a Dino Coupon
2) Design a Tee Coupon
3) I didn't see in your photobucket account under coupons but do you have a coupon for getting a special pin.

All the coupons are for Sophocles. Thank you so much. All your efforts and extraordinary talents are much appreciated

If you have time, and it's not urgent ( trip not until September), would you be able to personalize coupons for Build A Lightsaber, Mickey ice cream bar, Lego store and one for Dole Whip. These are for Sophocles. Thank you especially since I have asked for others before. Kally

Hi Hon
I guess that is up to you to choose the size BUT before i make the covers you have to understand that NONE of my coupon were DISigned the same size,i don't know how people are making them into booklets.
I am terrible at sizing things and feel bad when people ask for advice because i'm of no help in this area.
If you still want the covers let me know
Hugs Mel

I'll figure it out :) Can I please still get them? Thanks!

I saw your invitations for first haircut at Harmony Barbershop. I would like an invitation and a coupon for the hairdo they do for kids with mickey sprinkles and colors and such. Not sure how to word it, i will leave that up to you. Invitation for Katlyn and coupon for Lindsey. Trip isnt until April so plenty of time. thank you

I am still finalizing what we will be doing at WDW and was hoping you could make:
1) Build a Dino Coupon
2) Design a Tee Coupon
3) I didn't see in your photobucket account under coupons but do you have a coupon for getting a special pin.

All the coupons are for Sophocles. Thank you so much. All your efforts and extraordinary talents are much appreciated

If you have time, and it's not urgent ( trip not until September), would you be able to personalize coupons for Build A Lightsaber, Mickey ice cream bar, Lego store and one for Dole Whip. These are for Sophocles. Thank you especially since I have asked for others before. Kally

Hi Kally
I have posted them in my photobucket
Look under DIS requests

Hugs Mel

Thank you so much! I can't believe how quick you were to complete these coupons. Thank you for spreading the MAGIC!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter