Mentally Preparing: A Focker, A Croc & Waldo hit POFQ! Trip Report Link is UP!

I'm not going to go back and get her itinerary. You go back and get her itinerary!

Anywho, I think she is gone for 10 days. She left on Tuesday last week so maybe this weekend she will be returning....:confused3 Is it time for a game?
Sure! A quick one I guess!

Iwent back and checked out the itinerary. (Pat on the back for me:lmao: ) Tracy and family's last day is today. Dinner at Morocco at 7:00pm.

She should be home sometime tomorrow.

You can all thank me now:teeth:
See--I knew someone would follow my orders! That's why proclaimed myself leader, you know!:lmao: (thanks!;) )

See--I knew someone would follow my orders! That's why proclaimed myself leader, you know!:lmao: (thanks!;) )

I am not even going to say anything to that. The self proclaomed suck-up isn't here, so he can deal with that later. I have to get back to working on our next monument.:rotfl:

I'll start the game I guess:

Mickey

Iwent back and checked out the itinerary. (Pat on the back for me:lmao: ) Tracy and family's last day is today. Dinner at Morocco at 7:00pm.

She should be home sometime tomorrow.

You can all thank me now:teeth:
All hail the mighty Janet...

I saw this on DD's PTR. Disney characters in alphabetical order. Post pictures. Starting with:

Alladin
joladdin.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter