Mentally Preparing: A Focker, A Croc & Waldo hit POFQ! Trip Report Link is UP!

Hmmph....so you're kinder and more moral than me, huh?? Oh yeah...well, I'm.....uh.......smarter!;) :lmao:

:lmao: NEENER-NEENER-NEEE-NER :rolleyes1

Iwent back and checked out the itinerary. (Pat on the back for me:lmao: ) Tracy and family's last day is today. Dinner at Morocco at 7:00pm.

She should be home sometime tomorrow.

You can all thank me now:teeth:

You know, people who just wander into this thread would think we're all stalkers. :cool2: Any bets on how long it's takes for Tracy to post?? :surfweb:

:confused: Is he another Doodle or one of the Stooges??
Are y'all sure small children aren't a-sceered of those Doodle things.....cause I think I am!
The Doodlebops are scary looking. Brookie likes them a little bit when they sing. I finally had to see what they look like without their makeup because it bothered me so much. I'm glad to report they are normal looking kids.

Tracy leaves Orlando at 1 pm EST....

The Doodlebops are scary looking. Brookie likes them a little bit when they sing. I finally had to see what they look like without their makeup because it bothered me so much. I'm glad to report they are normal looking kids.

Tracy leaves Orlando at 1 pm EST....

Ok, where'd you find the Doodles without the costuming?, 'cause I'm curious, too!

Also, I was just thinking I'd come over here to ask you - as supreme stalker - if you knew when she was heading out, and, yup, there it is. ;)

T, I hope you had a blast! Start writing tonight, OK??? :rolleyes1

Ok, where'd you find the Doodles without the costuming?, 'cause I'm curious, too!

Also, I was just thinking I'd come over here to ask you - as supreme stalker - if you knew when she was heading out, and, yup, there it is. ;)

T, I hope you had a blast! Start writing tonight, OK??? :rolleyes1
Doodlebops without makeup Actually, I think Tracy left at 1:50 pm. I had to look it up. She gave me her info before she left, as I am a special friend...:hug:

See you tomorrow then T, hope all went well :hug: Did I tell you that meeting Maddie was in the girls best 3 things they did at WDW ahhhhhh!!!

Tracy :welcome: home!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you had a blast. We haven't been up to much mischief :lmao:. Can't wait for you to start your report.

Wooden_welcome.gif

Home
Tracy!!!

...now start your TR...

Welcome Home, Tracy!!!!

Hope you and your family had a wonderful time!

Fill us in when you can. I know it involved socks on LL's teeth:lmao:

:rainbow: Welcome Back Tracy! :rainbow:

You've got some catching up to do! LL & Jo have already started their TRs!!!

I hope you had a great time in WDW! :goodvibes

-Michelle

I don't want you to give anything away, but is Waldo still with you? :rotfl2:

Yes.... but I will give you a tidbit of information. We lost him more times than expected, finally given a toddler tether, and was ECV-jacked at Animal Kingdom! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter