Mentos Container changing shape

Biscottina

Earning My Ears
Hi all.

I know a lot of you have used Mentos containers in the past to hold pressed pennies, and I want to point out that the shape of the container is changing. The new shape has a wave to it, plus the lid opening looks smaller. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks like a pressed penny might not fit in the lid.

I have found some of the old shape in stores, but you have to hunt for them. I was in Kroger a couple of days ago and most of the aisles had the new shape, but one aisle still had the old shape.

If you want the old Mentos containers, buy them now.

Here's the new container
181976-4629164aa5f4267ee845d52f7849ebc0.jpg

Attachments

• mg15-pocketbottle-freshmint-front-illv2.png
    mg15-pocketbottle-freshmint-front-illv2.png
    92.9 KB · Views: 4
Thanks for posting the info! I am sorry to hear that as I know a lot of people use them for pennies and it looks like the new container is bumpy so a design would not wrap around it easily as before but i imagine stickers would work if pennies fit inside.

Thanks for posting the info! I am sorry to hear that as I know a lot of people use them for pennies and it looks like the new container is bumpy so a design would not wrap around it easily as before but i imagine stickers would work if pennies fit inside.

That's true, stickers would work. I was hoping a tic tac container would work, but the opening is too small. I'm not sure what other container would be a small enough size to be convenient, yet have a large enough opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter