Menu changes at Beach Club restaurants...

NHLFAN

Disney Dreamer
Hi,
Just back from WDW and noticed a couple of menu changes.

Beaches and Cream...Roast Beef Sub ($8.99) replaced the Prime Rib sandwich.
Cape May's-Clam Bake...Top Sirloin replaced the Prime Rib at the carving station.

bummer...

The Beaches & Cream prime rib has been changed for a long time but I really like the roast beef sub that they have now. Much more tender and flavorful than the prime rib. Even DH who was disappointed that they took off the prime rib was really bowed over by the roast beef.

I'm mad! We went for Thanksgiving weekend and made our usual visit to B&C for the "best burger on property." FORGET ABOUT IT! They have changed the burgers and they are no more than the square yucky burgers you get in the parks. I couldn't believe it.

I know it sounds silly, but I'm so disappointed I want to complain about this formally.

PamNC

PamNC said:
I'm mad! We went for Thanksgiving weekend and made our usual visit to B&C for the "best burger on property." FORGET ABOUT IT! They have changed the burgers and they are no more than the square yucky burgers you get in the parks. I couldn't believe it.

I know it sounds silly, but I'm so disappointed I want to complain about this formally.

PamNC

:earseek: Beaches and Cream had the best burgers in WDW. Oh well, I guess we'll just go there for dessert now.

Yep - they suck now.

I'm happy to report that the ice cream treats are still the same.

PamNC

PamNC said:

PamNC

I agree! We just went last week and you can tell they were the frozen kind. They tasted just like the kind I buy at the supermarket. I was also disappointed since we always loved them before.

Oh NO!! We love the B&C burgers! I hope that those of you that have been there recently and had the "new" and yukky burgers will formally complain to Disney. Yes, it is sort of silly, but I will truly miss their good burgers!

I went to B&C pretty recently, and had a burger. Having had nothing to compare it to prior to this, I will say that the burger was pretty good. Much better than your standard "park burger", and very obvious that it was cooked fresh rather than sitting in a warming tray as the "park burgers" usually seem to be.

Oh no! Was so looking forward to a B&C burger the day we arrive! Guess I'll have to try the roast beef now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter