Merry Christmas One and All! The Murphy's are LIVE from the GF and BC 12/18-12/26UPDATED WITH NYE

Happy Birthday Mom :cake: :bday:

Glad you got what you wanted at POP.
Thanks for all the amazing New Years Eve pics and videos. You are brave :worship:

D8CD0846-43F1-4F1E-81BA-9450E49BD14E_zpsfy5rqb0z.jpg

MK was really fun last night. No crowds! It felt so strange to be able to walk around after my last visit on NYE. Things are quieting down now and even the hotel feels very quiet. I don't think there are very many people on our floor.

D0D28A8E-E61D-4317-92BF-9599EBA332B0_zpsmucvt1vd.jpg

09A0ABCE-6061-4CF4-83E1-7DD7F2911BCD_zpsxm4jxkqz.jpg

I'm sad to see Christmas go. The decorations but especially the dream lights. I think they need them all year. :)

6FB6F11E-96DE-4059-B070-1B0ABB556F6E_zpskk3judoy.jpg

Today we spent the day in Deland, FL doing more house hunting for Mom. She really loves it up there, it has sort of a small town feeling but still plenty of shopping and amenities. It took us about an hour to drive. And it's only 20 minutes from the beach. A nice location. :)

Tomorrow night I'm heading to the Studios to say goodbye to the Osborne lights. :( SAD!!!!

Unless they extend again! ;)

Tomorrow morning I'm headed to AK! I'm hoping for nice weather.

I've got a ton of pics from yesterday uploading now for anyone still following my Photobucket.

Not sure what my plans are yet for Thursday and Friday. Probably Epcot one day, and then maybe one more trip to Universal. :)

That mac and cheese looks sooooo good! :thumbsup2

I love your Magic Kingdom pictures! I especially like the one with the toy soldier and the castle. :thumbsup2

Enjoy the Osborne Lights! We tried to get down to Disney to see them one last time, but our checkbook wouldn't allow it. LOL! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter