Merry Christmas One and All! The Murphy's are LIVE from the GF and BC 12/18-12/26UPDATED WITH NYE

I'm here at the switch!!! :lovestruc

67853A30-EB66-42ED-9493-68AB591F5514_zpszqcf2af9.jpg
Please post more pictures of Osborne lights so we can all say goodbye together.:sad::sad::sad:

Today we spent the day in Deland, FL doing more house hunting for Mom. She really loves it up there, it has sort of a small town feeling but still plenty of shopping and amenities. It took us about an hour to drive. And it's only 20 minutes from the beach. A nice location. :)
Is your mom planning to move to Florida soon?

Lunch today was Flame Tree BBQ with my TIW discount. :thumbsup2
Flame Tree takes TiW but Yak & Yeti doesn't. AK is a strange park. ;)

I'm here at the switch!!! :lovestruc
How exciting! How are the crowds for the final night of the Osborne Lights? I would think a lot of people have gone back home by now.

It's great that you get to be at the final night of Osborne Lights. I only saw them once and they were awesome!

Tonight was really special. I was exhausted and frozen, but it was worth it to witness the final goodbye. I videotaped everything, it's all uploading now. The wifi at Pop is horrible. :(

I'm so tired right now after spending the whole day in two parks I can't even type. Lol ;)

More later!

Is your mom planning to move to Florida soon?

Flame Tree takes TiW but Yak & Yeti doesn't. AK is a strange park. ;)

How exciting! How are the crowds for the final night of the Osborne Lights? I would think a lot of people have gone back home by now.

Not too crowded. Manageable. :)

I hope everyone saw the ending of the Osborne Lights, it was really touching. :sad1::lovestruc

I have officially filled my 64GB iPhone! :scared: This is a new record for photos, and i haven't even finished uploading all my pics from my good camera yet. I think I might surpass 3,000!!! :rolleyes1

Mom and I had a nice day today, we went to the Boardwalk to walk around and had lunch at the ESPN Club. Then went to Disney Springs for a movie and grabbed a quick dinner at Earl of Sandwich.

Tomorrow we are celebrating Mom's birthday at Ohana! :bday:

Thanks for posting the video. Wow...definitely an end of an era! While I'm sad that this will be the last of the Osborne lights -- I'm hopeful that the future plans for this space will bring even more joy and memories for years to come. #StarWarsLand :darth:

Breaking news for my trip! :cloud9: Decided not to go home tomorrow due to snow and high wind. So I changed my flight to Monday! :D (same flight my kids are on!!! Shhhh don't tell their dad :tongue:)

I was able to grab a room available at Royal Pacific, so I'll end the trip with my Harry Potter fix!! pixiedust:

Sadly Mom can't stay with me, she's got to get home tomorrow.

The trip that just keeps on going!!! :love:

Breaking news for my trip! :cloud9: Decided not to go home tomorrow due to snow and high wind. So I changed my flight to Monday! :D (same flight my kids are on!!! Shhhh don't tell their dad :tongue:)

I was able to grab a room available at Royal Pacific, so I'll end the trip with my Harry Potter fix!! pixiedust:

Sadly Mom can't stay with me, she's got to get home tomorrow.

The trip that just keeps on going!!! :love:
Lucky girl!
I think you should just move down there, get a job and stay in the bubble forever ( I'm thinking tour guide on The Great Movie Ride or maybe Belle, since you look like her.):-):P:D
Just watched the Osborne lights video, very sweet. Thanks for posting it.
Have fun today and tell Harry I said hello! Lol

Lucky girl!
I think you should just move down there, get a job and stay in the bubble forever ( I'm thinking tour guide on The Great Movie Ride or maybe Belle, since you look like her.):-):P:D
Just watched the Osborne lights video, very sweet. Thanks for posting it.
Have fun today and tell Harry I said hello! Lol

Oh it's going to happen!!! :D Once the kids finish high school I'll be down here full time. :cloud9:
Mom and I heading to the movies again and then Ohana for dinner.
Tomorrow we'll check out of Pop, I'll drive her to the airport, then I'll head to Royal Pacific. Club level!!! :love:

Oh it's going to happen!!! :D Once the kids finish high school I'll be down here full time. :cloud9:
Mom and I heading to the movies again and then Ohana for dinner.
Tomorrow we'll check out of Pop, I'll drive her to the airport, then I'll head to Royal Pacific. Club level!!! :love:
Good for you! We're hoping to do the same by next summer.

Enjoy the extra weekend.

We are flying out of Chicago tomorrow morning, before the bad weather hits, and checking into the WL. :) I don't blame you for wanting to spend your time at a lovely resort rather than a dreary airport.

We are flying out of Chicago tomorrow morning, before the bad weather hits, and checking into the WL. :) I don't blame you for wanting to spend your time at a lovely resort rather than a dreary airport.

Two January's ago I was stuck. Not going through that again! I'll just keep extending if I have to! :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter