Met NateandJenn and kab407 at The MarketPlace tonight

Oh Pete. :grouphug:

Just a thought - Could a sign be put outside of the meeting room at the Gaylord Palms saying something to the effect of it being a Podcast Memorial for Bob? That way people that haven't had access to the boards and don't know would have some sort of clue going into it. Could save you all from having to answer the same thing over and over and could keep people from having to be surprised with the bad news.

Just a thought - Could a sign be put outside of the meeting room at the Gaylord Palms saying something to the effect of it being a Podcast Memorial for Bob?

I was going to suggest the same thing. That way no one should be walking into the room realizing it's not going to be the same format.

My thoughts and prayers are with the DIS Unplugged family today (well, they have been all week...but especially today and tomorrow). :hug:

I was going to suggest the same thing. That way no one should be walking into the room realizing it's not going to be the same format.

My thoughts and prayers are with the DIS Unplugged family today (well, they have been all week...but especially today and tomorrow). :hug:

I can't imagine showing up for the meet and not knowing about Bob, that would just be awful. :guilty: Are there really alot of people who listen to the podcasts that never come to the boards? I mean, I know there are, but the two go hand in hand to me, I was thinking if you are enough of a fan to go to the meet and the show was never put up this week, you'd come to the boards to find out why so hopefully no one would go and get completely blindsided.

I'll be thinking of everyone today, :grouphug: same as I've been all week, but even more so today. :sad1:

Pete and John (and Kevin, Will, Corey and Julie and Regina),

The entire podcast family has been extraordinary throughout the past week under difficult circumstances. You've sustained us when your hearts were grief-stricken. I can't imagine anyone faulting you - but it is a high measure of your caring that you worry about it.

My thoughts today are with you. I wish I could have been there in person.

I've tried a few times to record something, but I can't seem to get thru it without breaking down. As soon as I can, I'll put something in the feed....it's just too damn hard to sit in that room without him.

Pete

:grouphug: :sad1: :grouphug:

Just a thought - Could a sign be put outside of the meeting room at the Gaylord Palms saying something to the effect of it being a Podcast Memorial for Bob? That way people that haven't had access to the boards and don't know would have some sort of clue going into it. Could save you all from having to answer the same thing over and over and could keep people from having to be surprised with the bad news.

We could but part of me thinks if someone made it that far it might be better for them to hear it from someone rather than read it on a sign. I think the vast majority of people will have heard by that point

I heard from Kathy this morning and she said she saw you...I found comfort in knowing she was there and ran into you.

You guys are in my hearts, prayers and every thought this weekend. I wish I could be there....I knew I should of taken Wildeoscar up on the ride. It is hard being here and not there.

I've tried a few times to record something, but I can't seem to get thru it without breaking down. As soon as I can, I'll put something in the feed....it's just too damn hard to sit in that room without him.

Pete

Hugs Pete....I bet it is hard, you got me crying again just thinking about it.

I can't imagine showing up for the meet and not knowing about Bob, that would just be awful. :guilty: Are there really alot of people who listen to the podcasts that never come to the boards?

I think the problem might lie with people that have actually been vacationing at WDW this past week and haven't had access to their computers/iPods. (Yes -- there are still a few of us neanderthals that want to get away from it all for a week or two a year!) Hopefully this will not happen, and if it does -- well, at least they'll be with lots of people that understand.

Pete

:grouphug: (<--- I've been using that smiley a lot lately).

Pete

:grouphug: lots of hugs for you all today and tomorrow.

Pete

I have been thinking about how hard it would be to enter the studio. :grouphug: I am thinking of you all today. Hope you are coping well.

Pete

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) I am glad that you were able to get out and see some friendly faces.

Pete, I understand completely and I have thought about you often this past week. PLEASE take care of yourself, you are SOO important to us all.

Again, my thoughts are with all of you today and tomorrow at the meet.

Amy

John and Kevin - I'm so glad you were able to get out even if it was just for a bite to eat.
Pete - I've thought often about how tough it is going to be to go back in that room again and even told my husband Monday that I wasn't sure you guys would ever record again. Since you guys are talking about recording again at some point, I do have an idea. What about seeing if Diana or Brian would be willing to sit in Bawb's seat for the first show so we could hear great Bawb stories? For those that were able to make it to FL this weekend, you've all had the chance to share good stories but for those of us who weren't able to make it, we'd still like to hear the wonderful and heartwarming Bawb stories. I, for one, would much rather hear that than anything about Disney.

I heard from Kathy this morning and she said she saw you...I found comfort in knowing she was there and ran into you.

You guys are in my hearts, prayers and every thought this weekend. I wish I could be there....I knew I should of taken Wildeoscar up on the ride. It is hard being here and not there.

I knew I should have figured out how to insist you come with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter