MIB tips for left and right hand lanes

Was at MIB today and at least till 11:00am only the left side was running. If you were in the second car the timing was delayed for about 3 seconds, so that targets were slow to become active. The fire hydrant alien was active and scored multiple points. After the scan the drop down boys were not active, the eyes on the right wall were not active and of course with only one side operating there was no exhaust port to hit. Very difficult to max out without the red button at the end.

Rip Ride and Rocket was not operating at around 11:15am, but to my surprise there was a line waiting for it to start up again and it stretched the width of the stage area and was starting to head towards Twister. :cool2:

I'll be hitting MIB in the next few days. Anyone have updated info on what is not working? When I first learned how to max out the Fire Hydrant Alien was not working, but I hear he might be up and running now. Where do you shoot at him and how many hits can you get?

The fire hydrant is working now. (I rode it today.) Just hit the top half.

actually i have had better luck shooting just below his chin. :cool2:

One day we gotta meet.That way you can show me what I'm doing wrong!!!:thumbsup2

I went 4/4 and was ashamed. I had not been since 11/29 and it really showed. Hydrant was not working, could not make the gun "sing" when shooting the eyes in the trees, drop down boys still not scoring any points, could not hit an exhaust port for nothing. Best run out of 7 was 973,000 and that was with the red button. Maybe i should retire, i am loosing my touch! Have to go 4/11 and see if it is a chronic condition!!! At least lunch at Mythos salvaged the day. :cool2:
It was crowded and i had to go thru the pre-show each time since single riders was not open. :cool2:

OMG!!!!

WE NEED NEW GLUE

WE HAVE LOST OUR STICKY:cool2:
I was there on the 3rd and I got the hydrant to go up

but yeah the ceiling guys weren't working and a couple other things

973,000 is still very good. I only got 999,999 once and that was when our car stopped for like 2 minutes haha

My 500k + scores still impress the tourists lol

OMG!!!!

WE NEED NEW GLUE

WE HAVE LOST OUR STICKY:cool2:

I unstuck 4 threads. Any thread that was getting less than one post a month got unstuck. I do think this is a valuable thread but possibly since MIB has been around for several years, people have been less interested in mastering it. I certainly don't mind a bump of the thread occasionally. My suggestion is to bookmark this thread and whenever a question comes up about MIB, we can give them the link.

Don't feel bad. I even unstuck a couple of threads started by Webmaster Pete. With Harry Potter coming, I know the majority of the questions will be about that so I wanted the Harry Potter sticky to be visible and not hidden with all the other stickies.

I unstuck 4 threads. Any thread that was getting less than one post a month got unstuck. I do think this is a valuable thread but possibly since MIB has been around for several years, people have been less interested in mastering it. I certainly don't mind a bump of the thread occasionally. My suggestion is to bookmark this thread and whenever a question comes up about MIB, we can give them the link.

Don't feel bad. I even unstuck a couple of threads started by Webmaster Pete. With Harry Potter coming, I know the majority of the questions will be about that so I wanted the Harry Potter sticky to be visible and not hidden with all the other stickies.

I fully understand that at some piont in time the sticky would be gone. With something over 95,000 views, it was a heck of a ride and i hope everyone got the boost in score they hoped for and found the handbook helpful. What i found most amazing was that 4 other MIB or Theme park related websites contacted me and asked permission to post the handbook on thier sites. I told them it was posted for fun and to be helpful, so feel free to use it however you see fit. I agree, that with the Harry Potter section getting closer to opening it needs to be at the top so others can easily find out answers to question they may have. :cool2:

Thanks for cleanin up the sticky's... I was thinking it was way too many & getting cluttered :sad2:

Now...if we could get the sticky's on the hotel side tidied up :rolleyes1

4/11 was a much better day at MIB. 5 for 5 maxxing out and even 200,000 on the second gun a couple of times. The hydrant guy is good for multiple hits. I was aiming just under his chin to get the multiple hits. The funniest part was the ambush area was not functioning the first 2 times thru. It was like arriving to the St Valentines day massacre after it occurred, everyone was already dead! Only the left side was running but on my third time thru the single rider line was open!:cool2:

Awww, sad to see the sticky moved. I'll have to take a refresher course before my dd and I go later this year.:)

went a couple weeks ago for the first time in months and went to look at the sticky and it was gone so had to search it out.Lots of the same sensors were still down but still maxed everytime,trying to mix things up with different patterns and still finding new things.Hope to see some of the old riders soon

I was there from Monday thru Thursday this week. Getting better. I am now able to max out once a day so I'm happy. Met another young maxer on Thursday. We both did the singles line for a while. He was at the park with family, but rode MIB alone. Then he left for a while and rode one last time with some family members in the singles line. Funny thing was, one time we happen to be placed in the same car and that was our worst score because we kept shooting the same targets and kept getting confused who had which laser dot. LOL.

If you read this, message back and maybe we can plan a MIB day some weekend.

went 8/1 around 11:30 and it was crowded but the single riders line was open. Tough to max out from the right hand lane. Guns were dialed in tight and you had to hit the sensor dead on to score and then there was a pause. THE GUN WOULD NOT SING, ESPECIALLY ON THE EYES. Maxed out only twice and even had one run at 485,000. ADA car was working normal and maxed it out well prior to the big bug. :cool2:

Any chance we can update those early posts with the current information? I know some things have changed, and I'd hope there's a better option than going through 46 pages to keep up.

the only change I can think of off-hand is how the drop-down guys have changed, but I think there were a few others.

For a time, they were only running one side, which messed up with the exhaust port strategy - is that back to normal?

Thanks - hoping to improve on my measly best of 428k next January.

my nephew went to MIB for the first time after reading your posts and got 457,000 points. He was so happy, your tips made his day :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter