MIB tips for left and right hand lanes

currently the drop down boys, drop down but they do not score any points. it is as if the sensors are inactive. The big green eyes in the second story window on the left, after the drop down boys are lit, but still no points. in the ambush area the sensors on the windows are inactive. :cool2:

I went to Universal this weekend and was told thet the pug is no longer a high point target (no biggie because I always had trouble hitting that one. LOL.) But I did hear a rumor that there is a hard to hit, high point target that gives you 600,000 points and is a closely guarded secret amongst the employees of the ride. Can anyone confirm this? I know approximately where it is supposed to be but was unable to find it while I was there.

Other than that, what are the current high point targets in each section to achieve maxing out?

But I did hear a rumor that there is a hard to hit, high point target that gives you 600,000 points and is a closely guarded secret amongst the employees of the ride.

Just another team member urban legend.

Also the pug can give high points if you hit it enough times. Each time you hit it, the point value goes up.

Just another team member urban legend.

Well the kid (too young to even be working yet) I rode with maxed out early and grabbed the empty seat's gun to continue, so I'm still wondering if it may be true.

Also the pug can give high points if you hit it enough times. Each time you hit it, the point value goes up.

LOL. That is great if I could hit it more than once. I have trouble hitting that particular target even the first time.

Well the kid (too young to even be working yet) I rode with maxed out early and grabbed the empty seat's gun to continue, so I'm still wondering if it may be true.

Many of us can max out very early even before the scanners. My husband is a teacher and had summers off so he worked at MIB then. That rumor has been floating around a long time. There used to be some great points to be made by hitting the big, big bug at the end but they haven't worked for awhile.

It's easier to hit the pug if you are on the red track but you need to turn around in your seat to get him multiple times.

Thanks for all your responses. I thought it might just be rumor, but wanted to check to make sure because I know if I worked on the game and was responsible for keeping the game running, it might be something that I might do as a test to see how long it took for someone to find the hidden magic target. LOL.

For someone who has never ridden, can you explain the right vs left hand lane?
Also, is there any strategy to getting seated in a certain car or section? Or do you just get what you get. What is the car configuration? (4 across?)

Am hoping to put some of these great tips to use this fall!

We were rather frustrated with MIB when we were there last week. They were only running one side (left side) in the morning, drop down bug points weren't working either. Made it tough to get 500,000. Lots of other things, like the baby buggy for instance, also were not reliable as they usually are.

Brenda, there are two sides when you are riding. In the morning, in slow times, they are only running the left side. (left as you are sitting on the ride)

We were rather frustrated with MIB when we were there last week. They were only running one side (left side) in the morning, )

That's dumb....no exhaust port to shoot at?

(unless your own :rolleyes1 )

actually it's:

"Best of the best of the best, sir!" "With honors."

:lmao:

i luv that movie!

We'll be at the park for our annual pilgrimage to our favorite ride. Bummer to hear that even more things are broken since last year. I was looking forward to getting a zillion points from Frank again. Last year was best ever on scoring and almost maxed before the scan. Would love to ride with an expert. I think I do have (if they still work) a tip or two to contribute that I haven't seen posted and I have lots of questions. If anyone is around, we can use hotel keys to loop the line. Arriving on Sunday afternoon and leaving Saturday at noon. Hope to see you there!

Ride once? That's crazy talk! :crazy2:

Spoken like a pro! ;) When we get around to MIB - we stay quite a while. My kids - "please just once more?" my husband lets make this face - that face - it all about the pic on the screen on the end.:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

What does loop the line mean?

Oops, I was incoherent. You can use a current hotel key from one of the on site Universal hotels as an all day Express Pass. I should have said so we can skip the line. We usually just go over and over for a few hours until I get too dizzy from the spinning. It's often a little quicker than the singles line.

Rode today and the first drop down boy in the left lane was scoring points! The second drop down boy in the left lane must still be on vacation.
The EYES in the second story window in the Run For The Bug Section, that are easily shot from the right lane will score once and only once, no singing of the gun on this target at this time. Hey since they have not worked for what seems like forever, some is better than nothing. :cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter