~*~Michelle's~*~ Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me again:)

I keep coming back to see what you are doing!1 YOur thread is taking off!!!!

ok....have you designed yet for anyone going on a Disney Cruise? Just wondering...;)

I was hoping for something with my screenname.....?
Thanks for your consideration...We will be on the Wonder, Feb 7-10 2008

I am just making door magnets cause I havent figured out the t shirt thing yet:{

Could I please get a Star Wars and Crush with Alex and Mulan and Crush with Lauren? These are so good! Thank you.

here you go:

JESSICA.jpg

GORGEOUS!! Thanks so much! I think I'll put this one on my bag.

ok....have you designed yet for anyone going on a Disney Cruise? Just wondering...;)

I am just making door magnets cause I havent figured out the t shirt thing yet:{

I actually did some mousekeeping envelopes & wait staff tip envelopes for the wonder. I'd be glad to pull something together for you

My kids loved their "names"!!! I am going to try the t shirt thing, using them as door magnets, and then I used them in their journal(s) I put together for them:)

Thank you so much!!

I actually did some mousekeeping envelopes & wait staff tip envelopes for the wonder. I'd be glad to pull something together for you

Hi Michelle,

Your work is so beutiful! I am also going on a Disney Wonder cruise this Feb. 3rd and would love to have something made for a door sign. It will be just a mom's cruise with me and my sister (kids staying home with the dads).

Also could you do a Stephanie and a Denise in the Mulan name print (me & sis. names).

Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us:hug:

Hi Michelle - it's Rachel again :)

Could you please do a couple of more for me? From post #36, the red one: Could it say "The Shafer's?"

Also, the name, "Maddie" in ariel letters.

And the name, "Lily" in Mulan letters.

Thanks so much!!
Rachel

You will be my very first post!
I am mom to a set of triplets, two boys and a girl. We are doing the disney cruise aboard the wonder in a couple of weeks and the kids couldn't be more excited! I was looking for some magnets for the cabin doors. Do you think I can have the name Alexis in the pink princess letters and the yellow belle. I would also love Sergio and Luis in the blue disney and in the crush letters. And finally if its not too much trouble... can I get the artistocats and have it say on the bottom Mommy and Alexis Disney Wonder 2008? You are awesome, thank you so much!

How about this? If you're wanting something different, let me know

wonder21.jpg

Could you do 3 names for me please? Could you do Bayley and Sydney with the princesses' behind theirs? Could you do Cooper with the Cars behind his? I'm going to WDW for the first time this June with my daughter and her children (I'm grandma) and I would love to have them for the children.

Thank you so very much, Carolyn

You will be my very first post!
I am mom to a set of triplets, two boys and a girl. We are doing the disney cruise aboard the wonder in a couple of weeks and the kids couldn't be more excited! I was looking for some magnets for the cabin doors. Do you think I can have the name Alexis in the pink princess letters and the yellow belle. I would also love Sergio and Luis in the blue disney and in the crush letters. And finally if its not too much trouble... can I get the artistocats and have it say on the bottom Mommy and Alexis Disney Wonder 2008? You are awesome, thank you so much!

Which blue disney one? ;)

Sorry! The blue bubble letters on post #5! I should have been more specific. Thank you so much!:confused3

I absolutely love your designs. Would it be possible for you to make your Alice in Wonderland name design using the name Lily. Also could you make a Disney Vacation one for me, either the one with Mickey and Walt or the other one saying The Morgan Family.

Thanks so much.

Tammy

here you go:

morgan.jpg

LILY2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter