~*~Michelle's~*~ Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! that takes care of us & our nieces. I'll look around tomorrow for our 3 nephews. You are wonderful! thanks so much for giving up some of your creative time tonight for me! Debbie

Hi Michelle,
Your designs are fantastic! I was wondering if you could do "Desmond" in the crush design (like the Pete name that you did previously). If possible, could you try to get Nemo to show up like he does in Pete's name?

Also, could you do "Eva" in the Mulan design (the "Hannah" example).

Thanks so much for your time!:flower3:
Rebecca

here you go:

EVA.jpg

DESMOND.jpg

Michelle,
For some reason when I am printing out the Monica, David, Buddy, and Abigail ones I am running out of space on my sheets. Would it be possible for me to flip them around so they would print up and down and I wouldn't run out of space? I am not sure how to do it though, I would appreciate any help you could give me. Also I am interested in the ones that have snow white and cinderella on them, but they are not printing our small enough either. could you do a smaller version of them so I can print them out~ or maybe tell me what I am doing wrong? Also (sorry for so many questions) when I am getting ready to print them out how do I flip them around so they will printed correctly on my paper. Thanks again for all yoru help!!
Thanks again for all your hard work,
Monica:goodvibes

what program are you using to print them out? You should be able to go into file, print, print properties then look for something that says landscape or portrait. You should choose landscape. Let me know if that helps. If not, I can flip the actual picture for you ;)

Thanks for your help! I was able to get in there and get it switchced over. For some reason it wasn't working right before:rolleyes1 . Computers~ you have to love them right?:rotfl:
Thanks again!!
Monica

I absolutely love your designs. Would it be possible for you to make your Alice in Wonderland name design using the name Lily. Also could you make a Disney Vacation one for me, either the one with Mickey and Walt or the other one saying The Morgan Family.

Thanks so much.

Tammy

Monica,

The same thing happened to me. Try changing your print preference to Landscape instead of portrait. You do waist more transfer paper, but it helps.

-Marcia

oops, my bad. I was just trying to help. Sorry for repeating what Michelle said, I missed a page when I was looking at the posts.

The Mulan one is gorgeous!! Would you make one that says Jessica? I've been doing transfers for the kids, but this one's for me! Thanks!!

:worship: These are so great. Any chance I could get a Mulan one with the name Molly? Thanks so much Michelle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter