Mickey and crew visit Figgy

Figgy

PinPics Internal Affairs
Well guess who showed up at my house the other day....HEHE

After visiting with Suzanne in Austin for a few days the crew decided to head my way up in North East Texas..

Today i took Mickey and crew to play golf with me boy were they disappointed they shook their heads at me in disgust over my score although there were proud of my putts... Then we went to the driving range to hit some balls because as I said i did really bad on the course this just further disgusted them as I hit every ball near perfect which leads them to question me about why I couldnt' do that on the course where it counted..... LOL OHWELL another day another game.....

Tomorrow I am taking them with me to the course again this time as a marshal's assistant. They wanted to see me in my mean hat....Tonight I think Britt and I are going to take them on our date of dinner and a movie... I hope they like Pearl Harbor...HEHE

Now they get to help me do laundry and pack Britt up to go to Cal...

yea :bounce: ... glad to hear they arrived safely!
After they stay with you awhile, I do need you to send them on home---- we will be leaving for WDW :earsboy: in 2 weeks!
After we get back, I will send them on their way again......
Thanks so much to everyone!
Kathi

Well today i took the crew to work with me...Pluto especially like riding around in the open golf cart all day although he was rather drooly since it was so hot today....LOL

Also they got a chance to chat with another pin today when one of the golfers came into the pro-shop wearing a Band Mickey from WDW. They just got back and she had it on her hat too. So they had quite a discussion about WDW and how much fun it was... Mickey and crew are chopping at the bit to go now...HEHE I will take them to work again tomorrow and then next week it is back to Eeyore...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter