Micro-Mini 9/27/08 Grand Gathering

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm thanks. We'll see what we can do. It will just be Annie and I. Donna has something to do with her youngin. I'm waiting for some more plush accomodation offers. Anyone ????????

If I don't stop paying off mechanics, a tent is the only thing I am going in as well! 1200 to the trannie guy, now the inverter went (finally)

why does all this crap have to break at ONE time...my money tree is so bare that it doesn't even have bark on the trunk!!!!!!

AHHHHHHH!

I can see the pictures now!

Frank, where's the fishing pole?

Wynottah, where's the beer?

And, Phyllis, I can say this without fear of any contradiction, your tags are magnificent! :lmao:

And, Phyllis, I can say this without fear of any contradiction, your tags are magnificent! :lmao:

no saggy tags there.

I am ashamed to have been seen without a pole, please do not tell anyone about that photo.:sad2:

Deb, thanks for posting pictures. What a good looking group! Glad you all had a fun time. Denise, sorry to hear you're sick. Hope you're feeling better real soon. :goodvibes

:lmao:

The micro-mini GG was great, can't wait for the maxi GG in Oct. 2009.

I did however bring back the Florida flu or cold bug with me. :sick:

Oh gosh, Denise!!! I hope you didn't get it from me!!:sick: I think I'm relapsing! Time for some Rumple!:drinking1

Denise,

To make you feel a little better, you didn't get me sick. However, Chris says that I am Typhoid Mary because I work in school. Sorry Denise!:sick:

I'm so sorry you're feeling poorly Denise!!!! Try to take it easy and feel better quickly!

What I want to know is how did I catch it just by reading your thread? Waaahhhh :sick:

Well the sore throat is better but replaced by a nice cough.

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing them!

But regarding this one...just how big are Wynottah's feet?

Who's that in Socks & Crocs????

09-27-08005.jpg

I just found a pair of Cabbage Patch Doll beach shoes laying around my house, that would look just great on her with the right socks!!!

Sue in Texas
...hmmm, maybe I should read some of the posts about Oct '09...usually I just figure I can never make it when everyone else is there...

And Phyllis, stop that unpacking and cleaning! We want a trip report!!!!!

Sue in Texas
...PM me, too. I know you KWIM...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter