Minnie Moo

Tuffcookie

Enjoys an early hour of peace. Is a smart cookie.
I was very saddened to learn that after our Spring Break trip to FW, Minnie Moo went to that great pasture in the sky. I have great pictures of DS feeding her out of his hand. She was such a sweetheart! Do you think they will ever be able to find another cow like that to replace her?

TC:cool:

Hi TC,

I agree, and was advised by WDW that they were gonna at least do a plaque in her honor and that was way back in March or May. Needless to say, they still haven't done one and I do mention it everytime I go, but you know I guess with the budget cuts that started last spring they just never did it. And, as far as I know they haven't found another one to replace her and I doubt if they did that right now they would purchase it.....sad, sad, sad. Poor Minnie-Moo, I'll never forget her though.

Mmketeer

I am so sad to hear about minnie moo passing away. One of my favorite disney pictures is my mom petting minnie moo. I do hope they put up a placque or something for her.

There is a nice picture of Minnie Moo in the barn at the petting zoo with her life span noted below. There are also some nice photos of various Disney horses, and stars on horses (Zorro, pictures of the serials from Mickey Mouse Club)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter