Minnievan return to Poly from HDDR

OK, so the problem is that there are 2 stables at opposite ends of the campground, and to make matters worse, they're both called Tri-Circle "D".

The stables where the horseback riding originates is at the Outpost. The main bus stop for Ft. Wilderness is in front of them. Across the street is the check-in building.

The other, at the Settlement, is where the draft horses for carriage rides and the MK horsecars are stabled. It's next to the pavilion for Mickey's Backyard BBQ and behind HDDR & Trails' End. There's a small bus stop shelter next to it, just down the road a piece from the Settlement bus stop. That's where I think MV's pick up for the Settlement.

It sounds like MV's can pick up at both the Settlement and the Outpost.

I was at the main bus stop trying to get to Epcot. (Actually, I had been on an Epcot bus from Wilderness Lodge, and a kid was about to throw up so I got off at Ft. Wilderness and thought another Epcot bus would come by soon.) Three Animal Kingdom buses went by, still no Epcot bus. I was meeting people at Epcot and I was late, so I walked over to the area in front of the check-in building and requested a minnie van there. That's where the minnie van picked me up. I wasn't at Ft. Wilderness for HDDR, so maybe my previous answer was just confusing people but I thought I should clarify.

Not positive, but I think the MV pickup is at the shelter near the stables, which is a short walk from the resort bus stop. Y.ou need to request a car on your phone within the Lyft app. I believe it will tell you the number of the MV, which is on the car's fender
To confirm yes, the app will tell you which number Minnie Van you are matched with and the numbers are prominently shown on the vans. Not on the fender, best I can recall, but on the back window. I know wherever the number is, it's really easy to spot, and large. In a crowd of 20 vans (example) you'd be able to find your specific van easily.

ETA - here, I did recall correctly, for once. Love it when this old brain works right.
minnie-van-disney-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter