Mission:Space, can we ride?

phillybeth

<br><font color=blue>My left side is shorter than
Any 'pooh-sized' folks out there with experience on M:S? My DH is very nervous about this, he really wants to ride, especially after seeing it tonight on the Discovery Channel. I'm 5'6" about 250, he is 6' and around 400. We have had no problems with access on other rides like RnRC or Space Mt in the past.

You should be able to ride. I'm 6'2" close to 300 and had no problem at all.

I read somewhere about some not having problems,,,have your checked out allears.net , there is a disnty at large ( or something similar) section

You won't have any problems. I'm 6'1" and 400lbs also. I wear around a size 62 sport coat, between a size 4xl and 5xl shirt. I fit in OK. I had to cross my arms in front of me to push the buttons for our trip to be a success. A suggestion would also be to ride it latter in the day. I had some problems with motion sickness. I have never had any problems before. I have been out on the Great Lakes fishing in 8' waves and never even got queasy but Mission/Space did me in for a couple of hours. My children did not have any problems with it. Make sure you check out the land rover on display. We were told it is on loan from the Smithsonian. It was pretty neat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter