Mister Disney and the K-man's Easter Sunday V&A Chef Table Review

Having read this review there was just one thing I had to do, BOOK A TABLE I couldn't get the Chefs table but I did get a table for the night I wanted. Thanks Mr Disney.

:cool1: :confused3 :cheer2: :cheer2: :love: :love:

pink elephants said:
Hi K-man. Sorry that I didn't see your post until today.

TGM is www.tourguidemike.com. I'm the Goddess of the Dining Forum over there. If you happen to wander over sometime, please stop in and say hello. :wave2:

I understand. It does seem like a one time splurge (although we're going to splurge it for all it's worth. ;) )

Thanks Pink Elephants. I have been very busy with work and travel, just getting caught up.

It looks like this is a PAY site. Hum? I have to pay to see?

D&R love Disney said:
Even though my husband can be romantic I think he needs a little help from the K-Man :love:

We've found K-Man's new business venture that will allow him to pay for even MORE trips to the GF and V&A's- spouse coaching! I'd pay! :rotfl:

ZPT1022 said:
We've found K-Man's new business venture that will allow him to pay for even MORE trips to the GF and V&A's- spouse coaching! I'd pay! :rotfl:

HUM ... Husband Coach ... :cool1: :yay: :cool1: :yay:

Can anyone tell me if this is a legal profession in the state of Connecticut?

YO pirate: HO pirate: YO pirate: HO pirate:
pirate: A PIRATES LIFE FOR ME pirate:

pirate2.JPG

Mr. D's K-Man said:
HUM ... Husband Coach ... :cool1: :yay: :cool1: :yay:

Can anyone tell me if this is a legal profession in the state of Connecticut?

YO pirate: HO pirate: YO pirate: HO pirate:
pirate: A PIRATES LIFE FOR ME pirate:

pirate2.JPG

You know, I really am not sure. Maybe you could put it in as "counseling" :rolleyes1 There's all those life coaches around now, why not husband coaches? :confused3 Then you could take all your earnings and fund more great trips to write about and it seems as though people like me win out on both ends of that equation :thumbsup2

I thought I would bump this up for a couple of reasons. One, this thread is a reminder of how sharing your humour, romance and love of food can create a great thread. Second, we're getting close to our trip to V&A and I wanted a reminder of how special it is close at hand.

calgarygary said:
I thought I would bump this up for a couple of reasons. One, this thread is a reminder of how sharing your humour, romance and love of food can create a great thread. Second, we're getting close to our trip to V&A and I wanted a reminder of how special it is close at hand.

Thank you so much Calgarygary! :grouphug: :grouphug:

When is your trip to V&A? We hope it is as special and :tinker: :tinker: Magical :tinker: :tinker: as our experiences have been. We look forward to hearing all about your experience.

How come I only just found this review. Obviously I wasn't paying attention. I read the others as posted, and then read them to DH who wanted to know what I was laughing at. I have just spent the last hour reading 22 pages on one thread!

Now I am hungry and will have to settle for vegemite on toast when what I really want is that chocolate trio.

Great report.

:thumbsup2 I am glad this post section is still here to. I will be going to V & A in September!

Rachael Q said:
How come I only just found this review. Obviously I wasn't paying attention. I read the others as posted, and then read them to DH who wanted to know what I was laughing at. I have just spent the last hour reading 22 pages on one thread!

Now I am hungry and will have to settle for vegemite on toast when what I really want is that chocolate trio.

Great report.

Vegemite? OMG! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Life is uncertain ... EAT DESSERT FIRST!

And if you need a dessert fix ... check out

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1098168

Note: this link is NOT SAFE for diabetics!

Vegemite.....is a spread you put on toast or sandwiches. Vegemite and cheese on toast is great comfort food, but only if you are an aussie or perhaps a Kiwi. Anyone not born and bred on the stuff thinks its the most awful thing they have ever tasted or even smelt!

http://www.vegemite.com.au/

You 2 sure make Dinner at Vic and Al's look so enjoyable. Best wishes to you both in your future

Mr. D's K-Man said:
As we enter the dining room in the rear of the kitchen, we could hear something wonderful, the sound of “Somewhere in Time” coming from a harp. We entered the private dining room and saw a beautiful woman smiling at us as she played Mister Disney’s favorite song.

Click to Hear What Kevin worked so Tirelessly to Accomplish

OK so I'm not sure if this is the way it sounded, exactly. I figured that since the thread was coming alive again it might be fun to read with the wonderful sounds in the back ground, just as Mister Disney would have heard it. I did this arrangement especially for you Bob & Kevin. I figured that since you didn't get to record it, you might want something for nostalgic purposes. :charac2: I hope you enjoy my arrangement and it is close to help bring back great memories. :cloud9:

That was wonderful, my husband has just begun playing the harp, so I am enjoying it also. Thanks so much for posting this. :blush:

Cplofdisneynutz said:
Click to Hear What Kevin worked so Tirelessly to Accomplish

OK so I'm not sure if this is the way it sounded, exactly. I figured that since the thread was coming alive again it might be fun to read with the wonderful sounds in the back ground, just as Mister Disney would have heard it. I did this arrangement especially for you Bob & Kevin. I figured that since you didn't get to record it, you might want something for nostalgic purposes. :charac2: I hope you enjoy my arrangement and it is close to help bring back great memories. :cloud9:

Michael this is wonderful. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this for us.

Rachael Q said:
Vegemite.....is a spread you put on toast or sandwiches. Vegemite and cheese on toast is great comfort food, but only if you are an aussie or perhaps a Kiwi. Anyone not born and bred on the stuff thinks its the most awful thing they have ever tasted or even smelt!

Thank you for the link. :3dglasses I checked it out and thought I might be able to order a jar through the website. :3dglasses It sounds cool and very much like peanut butter to those of us in the us.

I think I'll wait until we have the opportunity to try it at an international food and wine festival.

As for me, as long as it can be considered DESSERT ... it's a comfort food!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Rachael Q said:

When I finally make it to Australia to visit my uncle I will have to try it. It sounds.....um.......funky, but hey it can't hurt to try it right?

Lets just say it should be spread on very lightly, and dont say I didn't warn you.

I dont think vegemite will make the food and wine festival, but there will be lots of aussie wine. I am not sure if our beers make it into the food and wine, but if you ever get the chance VB is the one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter