MK fireworks

plonett

Earning My Ears
Where's the best place to see the MK fireworks without crowds? We don't really care about the projections, we just want somewhere we're not going to be sardines. (Music would be good though, if any suggestions are outside the park.)

Thanks in advance!

"Best" is always subjective, but when we last stayed at the Contemporary, there is an outdoor patio that faces MK where we liked to watch the nightly fireworks and avoid the crowds. We also didn't care about the castle projections and mostly wanted to see the fireworks. It is on the same floor as Chef Mickey (not exactly sure how the floors are numbered from ground level) and on the opposite end of that floor past the gift shops. It is open to the public so you don't need to be staying at the Contemporary to use that patio to watch the fireworks.

While I love the full experience of a centered view of the projections, the crowds are just too much. I have a not so secret spot near the entrance to Storybook Circus. We sit on the raised edge between the garbage can and the popcorn cart. To the right are the large fireworks and to the left is the castle and any pyrotechnics that come from it. The music is playing.

Where's the best place to see the MK fireworks without crowds? We don't really care about the projections, we just want somewhere we're not going to be sardines. (Music would be good though, if any suggestions are outside the park.)

Thanks in advance!

Tradition for us---- a delicious dinner at "Kona", walk around Poly for a bit, and we watch from behind the Poly pool--- the music is piped in, and perfect--- I dont do well in crowds, and its not crowded at all--- added bonus... Dole Whips sold right there !!!

Our favorite spot is in Tomorrowland along the railway overlooking Tomorrowland Speedway in front of Space Mountain. No crowds at all, plus there are popcorn and ice cream options nearby to have a snack with the show.

I haven't personally done this but I saw a video taken by a guest of fireworks near the New Tron coaster. With the fireworks and the canopy lights, it looked pretty righteous.

My daughter really wants to see the projections. Is there a "less" crowded spot to view the fireworks with the projections?

If you're planning on leaving right after fireworks, just stand all the back by the park entrance. You still get a great view but then you can slip out quickly before the masses.

As others have mentioned behind the castle somewhere around speedway it is great view of the FW themselves. From most to least crowded (although none are crowded) GF by the boat docks - Not where the boat from MK comes in but the boat dock you rent boats from never really crowded. Outside of MK by the boat dock to wilderness lodge and fort wilderness there are benches. WL by what was the boat dock but no music. Standing in front of Baylake tower there is music.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter