Hello All,

We did the HEA garden view dessert party back in Nov last year. It was great, but on our trip this upcoming October, we booked the "AFTER" dessert party. Have a few questions:

1. Check-in is at 8PM and HEA is 9PM. Has there been any issues if we show up around 8.20PM to checkin, than head to the garden area about 8.30? I don't see much of a point to get there a whole hr early.

2. Being that this is the "AFTER" dessert party - is it possible that they run out of desserts that the "before" dessert party eats and possibly have some of the menu items missing?

3. HEA is at 9PM, park closes at 9PM - how long do they allow you to stay @ TT before they ask to you leave?

Thanks in advance.

So this is confusing this new dessert party will also be held at the Tomorrowland Terrace making a total of 3 fireworks dessert parties held in same location...the Tomorrowland Terrace fireworks party w/seating, the Plaza Garden Dessert Party and the "After" Plaza Garden Party....???

The CRT “Signature Celebration” will be using the Plaza Garden WEST for fireworks viewing, not the East garden - so no overlap there. Signature Celebration guests will then join the “After Fireworks Dessert Party” dessert offerings at the Tomorrowland Terrace after the fireworks - so there’s overlap there.

Seems like probably no big deal from my perspective - the After Dessert Party dessert area isn’t particularly all that crowded and there’s plenty of space, depending on how they have things configured between the levels. Plus that Signature Celebration thing ain’t cheap - I’m sure many will do it, but I can’t see it being a crazy high amount of people. Although famous last words I guess. 8-)

We just booked the garden view dessert party for Sept 26th before our AH. I think I over did it on the "up sale" events for this trip but I'm so excited!

I debated posting this because I do NOT want to be an upcharge joy squasher (as a fellow upcharge fan!!) but just wanted to make sure you know that HEA is at 9pm that day, and DAH is 9-11. I’m also going to that DAH and had debated doing the HEA dessert party until I realized it would take up at least 30 minutes of DAH time.

I debated posting this because I do NOT want to be an upcharge joy squasher (as a fellow upcharge fan!!) but just wanted to make sure you know that HEA is at 9pm that day, and DAH is 9-11. I’m also going to that DAH and had debated doing the HEA dessert party until I realized it would take up at least 30 minutes of DAH time.
Lol, no joy squashing taken! The web site says AH is from 9-12. Is that wrong and it's really only until 11?
We plan on going in at 7. Riding our 2 fastpasses, unless the FP lines are long and we miss one. Then we'll head over for the dessert party.
I knew it would take away some of the ride time but we really want a good spot for the fireworks show.
However, if AH is only until 11, we might cancel the dessert party.

Hello All,

We did the HEA garden view dessert party back in Nov last year. It was great, but on our trip this upcoming October, we booked the "AFTER" dessert party. Have a few questions:

1. Check-in is at 8PM and HEA is 9PM. Has there been any issues if we show up around 8.20PM to checkin, than head to the garden area about 8.30? I don't see much of a point to get there a whole hr early.

2. Being that this is the "AFTER" dessert party - is it possible that they run out of desserts that the "before" dessert party eats and possibly have some of the menu items missing?

3. HEA is at 9PM, park closes at 9PM - how long do they allow you to stay @ TT before they ask to you leave?

Thanks in advance.

I'm curious about this as well!! I was looking at a dessert party on a night when there is DAH (an I am NOT going to DAH)

Lol, no joy squashing taken! The web site says AH is from 9-12. Is that wrong and it's really only until 11?
We plan on going in at 7. Riding our 2 fastpasses, unless the FP lines are long and we miss one. Then we'll head over for the dessert party.
I knew it would take away some of the ride time but we really want a good spot for the fireworks show.

Sorry! I mis-typed - it IS 9-12. I still hesitated to take up such a big chunk of the 3 hours, although I do love HEA - especially when viewed from the dessert party!!

FWIW, I've done the dessert party on a 9pm DAH night and 9pm HEA for us it worked out fine. A 9pm HEA is actually a good thing (in my opinion) for a 9pm DAH as it's a major people sucker to bring people to the Hub, then leave. Non DAH guests then don't have the opportunity to head back into the park for "a few more rides."

I knew I was giving up 20+ minutes of DAH time, but I like HEA quite a bit and have a hard time not watching it if I'm in the park. :-)

FWIW, I've done the dessert party on a 9pm DAH night and 9pm HEA for us it worked out fine. A 9pm HEA is actually a good thing (in my opinion) for a 9pm DAH as it's a major people sucker to bring people to the Hub, then leave. Non DAH guests then don't have the opportunity to head back into the park for "a few more rides."

I knew I was giving up 20+ minutes of DAH time, but I like HEA quite a bit and have a hard time not watching it if I'm in the park. :-)

Dang. Now you’re making me rethink foregoing the dessert party before DAH! 😂

DD and I watched HEA from the other fenced in garden a few months ago . Part of the front left corner of that area was cordoned off. I was told it was for the CRT guests. It wasn't a large section of the real estate in the garden, so it didn't have a major impact on space available for the general public.

DD and I watched HEA from the other fenced in garden a few months ago . Part of the front left corner of that area was cordoned off. I was told it was for the CRT guests. It wasn't a large section of the real estate in the garden, so it didn't have a major impact on space available for the general public.
The new CRT package just started last week. Has anyone been able to access the Casey’s garden this week?

Do we know if the new signature CRT thing is taking up the entire other garden?

I haven’t seen any reports yet. I’d be surprised if that event could fill the full garden on a consistent basis and you’ll probably see a partial roped off area, but TBD of course.

My last few trips I’ve seen this garden seemingly used for a few other things on an increased basis, VIP this and that, etc, I guess.

The new CRT package just started last week. Has anyone been able to access the Casey’s garden this week?

Apologies - apparently I was misinformed or mis-remembered (more likely the latter). But there was an area cordoned off for something!

Apologies - apparently I was misinformed or mis-remembered (more likely the latter). But there was an area cordoned off for something!

I don’t doubt your experience at all. That garden is used from time to time for a variety of things. A small roped off area was used nightly awhile back for the viewing area that was associated with the paid CL thing (the viewing part of this program was ultimately discontinued), various special groups could have had a special section, VIPs, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter