MM AK 2/27

Would love to hear later what you chose for snacks at AK with your vouchers. Have fun!!

Onion rings at Flame Tree were good. Chocolate mousse and fountain drinks with refills at Satuli was a good way to use the last 2...

To be honest pretty disappointing choices. Used one coupon for pineapple sundae at tamu tamu which was tasty and a good choice. Used another for a pretty boring pretzel with cheese.

First MM and Thought it was awesome! Round 2 Friday night at Epcot!

To be honest pretty disappointing choices. Used one coupon for pineapple sundae at tamu tamu which was tasty and a good choice. Used another for a pretty boring pretzel with cheese.
You're not wrong but at least they were free...

(The free, no voucher needed ice cream options were a nice bonus)

I am hoping Epcot has a few more healthy and savory snacks available, though.

I am hoping Epcot has a few more healthy and savory snacks available, though.
When we went in January to the Epcot MM, we were able to use the vouchers at some of the food booths, as well, before the 9p closing of regular day.

What time does the free ice cream options begin at the MM AK event with your MM bracelet?
Once the event officially starts which is typically 1 hour after regular park closing time. For DAK, that would be 7 pm since the park officially closes (currently for 4/23) at 6 pm.

Once the event officially starts which is typically 1 hour after regular park closing time. For DAK, that would be 7 pm since the park officially closes (currently for 4/23) at 6 pm.
Little to no lines for ice cream either. It seemed (can't be sure) there were a lot less people at AK then the previous years I attended. I wonder if they are keeping the crowds smaller - which would explain why it's getting harder to register.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter