Oh that's adorable! I think I need a wider gold stripe for mine, that really ties it all together. Target had cute flower headband with the orange and red colors of Elena's in case you're still looking for accessories!

Sunday Sept. 17th as well as Tuesday Sept. 19th.

Tuesday September 19th MNSSHP:

-3:00-3:pm: Bus to MK

-4:00-4:30pm: Bag Check/pumpkin Photos wearing Incredible Costumes

Should we ride train to Frontierland? I don’t know exactly where pumpkins are other than Main Street

-5:00-5:40pm: BTMRR FP Time: 5:00-6:00pm

-5:40-6:10pm: Pick up wristbands at Tortuga Tavern

-6:15-6:45pm:Ride Jungle Cruise

-6:50-7:10pm Ride POTC

-7:30pm: ToT at Liberty Square Riverboat

-7:45pm Find Spot for Parade and Fireworks near Casey’s Corner
(is this a good spot/time?)

---Tag Team: Snacks from Sleepy Hollow

---Tag Team: ToT

9:05-9:15 pm: Headless Horseman

9:15-9:45pm: Boo to You Parade

10:15-10:30pm: Hallowishes

10:50-11:10pm: Lotso Huggin Bear

11:15-11:45pm: Monster’s Inc Dance Party

Character lines really stay long all night. Kenny the Pirate has great info on his site when to meet who for the shortest wait - though many are either "first thing" or "end of the night." LOL. For Pooh & Friends, you best bet is to line up around 6:30 and you should have no problem making their first set. They are tricky because they take breaks every hour.

I edited my plans to now reflect 2 parties and our new dates bc of Irma. I would appreciate any advice @FoxC63 and @Cluelyss if you have time. You guys had great suggestions before. Thanks!!

post #1028

Sunday, Sept. 17th - According to Touring Plans Predictions, this is going to be your least busiest party.
I agree with @Cluelyss Characters are "first thing" or "end of the night" having said that I highly recommend you get in line for & Dwarfs first thing. Again @Cluelyss recommends you get in line for Pooh & Gang by 6:30 to see them during their first set. Timing is everything and getting to the Dwarfs asap will get you to Pooh & Gang without waiting an additional 20 minutes. A couple of things to consider:
  • Alternate the Adult in Charge: One holds a spot while the other takes the kids.
  • It has been posted Magic Shots are easier to acquire later in the evening.

3:45-4:00 Wrist Bands
4:05-6:40 7 Dwarfs M&G in Storybook Circus (Adult A gets in line)
---Tag Team: Barn Stormer Jacob and Lanee with Adult B
---Tag Team: Dumbo Jacob and Lanee with Adult B
---Tag Team: Tea Cups - Yes, you will have time to ride TWO rides here maybe THREE.
6:40-7:25 Pooh & Gang M&G (Adult B)
---Tag Team: Ride Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh Jacob and Lanee with Adult A
7:30-7:50 7DMT

X:XX-X:XX - Pumpkin Photos ?
The best time to ToT is after 9pm so don't change this and don't forget the Bonus Locations especially Mickey's PhilharMagic which plays cartoons!
9:00-9:20 ToT at Pinocchio Village Haus
---Tag Team: Picking up Dinner Order - Hmmm, what now?
9:30-10:00 Ride Peter Pan’s Flight & ToT @ Peter Pan’s Flight
10:05-10:25 Haunted Mansion during fireworks...... shorter wait time this way? YES!
Also don't forget the Magic Shots at Haunted Mansion:
Grim Grinning Ghost Driver and Haunted Mansion Cemetery Watchman

11:00 Head back to hotel is sleepy or Mickey at town square

Once parade starts will it be tricky to get to get back to front of the park to leave? No.

Sorry if this has been asked here...
What has everyone experienced in regards to Moana wait times?
I heard they have been as long as 3 hours? Is this true?
If so, what has everyone's strategy been with meeting her?
What time did you line up?

Post #6

Im not really doing an Itinerary but have a question so I hope I am following guidelines

I am going to attempt to get FP for the party night. They send you in a back/side cut through at 4 now correct?
So will this work?
330-430 FP Space Mountian (ride at 415)
430-530 FP POC (expect to ride 445)
530-630 FP BTMRR (expect to ride 530)

It's referred to as the Main Street Bypass

I just wanted to thank @hiroMYhero , @yulilin3 , @rteetz , and @FastPasser. for keeping us informed during Hurricane Irma. hiroMYhero set up [URL="https://www.disboards.com/threads/hurricane-irma-confirmed-info-parks-open-friendship-boat-routes-close.3632370/"]Hurricane Irma: CONFIRMED Info: Parks Open; Friendship Boat Routes CLOSE...[/URL] thread and with the help of her friends gave us confirmed news reports and resort information while keeping a clear perspective. This was one of the best threads about all things related to this storm and WDW resort. Major THANKS to ALL!!!

Also I'm going to re-post this bit:

I'm so happy to hear all the positive reports about Disney and CM's PLEASE, reach out to Disney via email and let them know. Your feedback is crucial and remember if a CM has gone above and beyond including Characters snap a photo add time, date & resort so they too can get the credit they deserve.

guest.services@disneyworld.com or wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

Please, please do not forget how well Disney and staff did during Hurricane Irma! :flower3:

My mother passed away in her sleep early this morning. She has been fighting cancer for a while now. I’m grateful God has provided her a place to be reunited with family, my father and her friends. She was 86 years old and will be missed deeply.

upload_2017-9-14_8-31-7.png
Rest in Peace okaasan.

My mother passed away in her sleep early this morning. She has been fighting cancer for a while now. I’m grateful God has provided her a place to be reunited with family, my father and her friends. She was 86 years old and will be missed deeply.

Rest in Peace okaasan.
I'm very sorry for your loss.

View attachment 269502
Rest in Peace okaasan.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. X

So sorry for your loss. :(

View attachment 269502
Rest in Peace okaasan.

I'm so sorry for your loss @FoxC63 and am praying peace and comfort for you and yours as you celebrate her life.

View attachment 269502
Rest in Peace okaasan.

So sorry to hear. My thoughts to your family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter