MNSSHP Dates, DVC Prices & Dates?

keishashadow

Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!
:hmghost:the dates for 2023 MNSSHP are out. Tix on sale 4/27 for onsite guests. Looks like $109 my dates, lowest I’ve paid in a long time as we usually would do October dates.

EDIT: chatted with MS 4/20
C713C752-F078-4DED-ACAC-EEB3057DEC99.jpeg

I didn’t see what dates are included in the $10 discount this year, yet. Anyone find them?

Date/Non-Discounted Adult/Child

CD56B2AB-960C-4AED-9820-B93CBC9E6DCA.jpeg

Last edited:
Is the 10 dollar discount only for the dvc member/annual pass holder or can I buy multiple discounted tickets for my family. There will be 8 of us in a 2 bedroom in September.

I came here looking for the discount dates too! Hope we don't have to wait until the day tickets go live. But glad they released the dates and prices already.

Is the 10 dollar discount only for the dvc member/annual pass holder or can I buy multiple discounted tickets for my family. There will be 8 of us in a 2 bedroom in September.
I’d do a quick chat on the member website to confirm your options

as of last year…read elsewhere there was no stated limit as to the number of discounted tickets that could be purchased. An AP or DVC member ID was required to be presented when claiming tickets and/or entering the event. DVC members had to qualify for Membership Extras in order to receive the discount.

I came here looking for the discount dates too! Hope we don't have to wait until the day tickets go live. But glad they released the dates and prices already.
If you look at the price chart on the website, there is an option on top to choose the discount you will have. The prices are for regular guests, AP and DVC. It looks like DVC and AP are the same,

If you look at the price chart on the website, there is an option on top to choose the discount you will have. The prices are for regular guests, AP and DVC. It looks like DVC and AP are the same,
I didn’t see it initially. Edited the first post here for the dates/prices

How do you typically buy these? This will be our first time doing any after hours event. We have our hotel booked for September 15-20th, so we should be able to buy on 4/27. We don't have our park tickets yet, but sounds like that isn't required. But I want to make sure I do this as soon as I can, so will it be online, or do I have to call DVC Member Services?

We will be there the week of August 17 to the 24th.

Does this mean we should not expect to visit MK from 4pm on the 18th and 22nd?

I do not expect we will be attending MNSSHP.

If you are not going to the party, you would expect to leave when park closes. You can stay until then, usually 6 or 7. 7 is when the party typically starts.

Where are you seeing the dates and prices? I’m on MDE, and I only see “not available “ yet.

Can party tix be issued as a hard ticket (plastic card)?

I am going in August but don't want to activate my AP until December. I'm afraid when I scan in for MNSSHP and/or DAH they will activate my AP now that apparently activation doesn't have to be done at Guest Services.

Something similar happened to me last year (took a day off my regular ticket not the party ticket). I know you should be able to just prioritize but that has backfired on me too.

Usually the park closes at 6 on party days. 4pm is when they allow people with party tickets to enter MK (if they don't have a normal park ticket)

We love to go to MK on the party days, since the early closing time tends to keep the crowds down.

I wish we could have the 2pm entry for DVC members again :-). When did that stop?I know we had it in 2018

Wow that used to be a thing? I wish I didn't know that lol. Would be awesome
Did a little bit of searching and it looks like that it was only in 2018 and 2019 that DVC members could enter as early as 2pm.
Then came the pandemic and last year there was no early entry perk.

Yes. Loved that 2pm entry! Really hope they bring it back sometime in the future when all revenge travel is over & hopefully parks are less busy…hoping…someday…wishful thinking

Bought our tickets just now for 9/17. I was able to do it online and they had a selection for DVC members, so it showed the discount. Looks like park entry is 4PM. Not as good as 2PM, but three hours of MK before the 7PM festivities is plenty.

If you are not going to the party, you would expect to leave when park closes. You can stay until then, usually 6 or 7. 7 is when the party typically starts.
Party nights usually mean lower crowds during the day at that park so it can be a great time to visit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter