Mods, Please Close

I have a pirate treasure rug and lots of them!

I really don't want too much but it was in your wishlist..
What would you give for them?

rickyratsmom thanks for the trade

my list at beginning of thread has been updated.

I would like to buy a full boys pirate suit,
I cannot give you pure credits but please tell me what you would like

i want to know, do you have a kiosk we can trade in because i dont :( i would like some of ur items if u do...
pls let me know! :)

i want to know, do you have a kiosk we can trade in because i dont :( i would like some of ur items if u do...
pls let me know! :)

Yes I have a kiosk, but that lets me pay out credits not take credits in. You have to have one to pay credits. But you can make an offer with other items and we will see if I will trade. Let me know what you like and what you are willing to trade for it. thanks

I would like to buy a full boys pirate suit,
I cannot give you pure credits but please tell me what you would like

my wish list is at beginning of thread. You can offer credits and or items in my wishlist or other items and we will go from there ok

ok, all the items I am interested in:
Mission Space Helmet Green
Mission Space Boots Green
Pirate Hat with Parrot (male)
Pirate Jacket (Male)
Pirate Shoes (Male)
Sorcerer Mickey Hat
New Orleans Beret Black

Things I have on your wish list:
Magic: snowman and invisibility
hong kong disneyland hotel
and please tell me if you would prefer credits, and if so, how much because I will have to earn them today

for refree and Maleficent Hat
1xholiday 06 pin and a 4,000 dollar shopping spree not quest kiosk because i dont have space suit magic:)

ok, all the items I am interested in:
Mission Space Helmet Green
Mission Space Boots Green
Pirate Hat with Parrot (male)
Pirate Jacket (Male)
Pirate Shoes (Male)
Sorcerer Mickey Hat
New Orleans Beret Black

Things I have on your wish list:
Magic: snowman and invisibility
hong kong disneyland hotel
and please tell me if you would prefer credits, and if so, how much because I will have to earn them today

no I do not have to have credits, I prefer items I do not have yet. I like your offer just fine. I will not be on vmk till later this afternoon or for sure I will be on this evening. If you want to let me know when we can meet up.

Im in Ireland so vmk starts for me at 3pm, so I can play until lets say, 7 hours after vmk starts
also can we add in the smee shirt and hat?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter