Mods, Please Close

for refree and Maleficent Hat
1xholiday 06 pin and a 4,000 dollar shopping spree not quest kiosk because i dont have space suit magic:)

I will accept your offer, but I will not be back on till later this evening. I will not need a shopping spree until this weekend when new items come out, is that ok with you?

can we add the smee costume and a jester hat?

If you will add something else I will be glad too, does not have to be anything major but something please. I am getting on vmk now and I am princesstinytina

I was off at that time yesturday, it was about one or two in the morning,
so maybe we could meet before 3/4pm your time?

vmk will open for me in a few minutes and i will get on. when i searched your name yesterday i got the princess game room that i later found out was yours but the name was MasterGracy something and i did not know that was you. I was looking for just MasterGracy lol
I will be on in about 10 min. but i have to do something first, so give me about 20 mins.

thats alright
I have to expand my game room, four people at a time is not enough.

for refree and Maleficent Hat
1xholiday 06 pin and a 4,000 dollar shopping spree not quest kiosk because i dont have space suit magic:)

if still interested in these items let me know and i will give you list of stuff i want.

do you still need yellow space pants?? jw i am trading them and bird hat too Let me know if you are interested!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter