Monday Morning Riddle

proudmom

anisoccer.gif

Lame guess about to be sent.

I will say that I am hopelessly handicapped on a riddle involving pronounciation....

I went to kindergarten in east Tenessee where the word "cake" is said "ky-ache" and if it isn't chocolate then it would be "yaller ky-ache"

TwinkieMama said:
Lame guess about to be sent.

I will say that I am hopelessly handicapped on a riddle involving pronounciation....

I went to kindergarten in east Tenessee where the word "cake" is said "ky-ache" and if it isn't chocolate then it would be "yaller ky-ache"

Oh really? How did they pronounce "twinkie"? :confused3 ;)

How ARE you, lady? Long time, no talk!

Toot Sweet said:
Oh really? How did they pronounce "twinkie"? :confused3 ;)

How ARE you, lady? Long time, no talk!

Hmm.... I don't know...I think it was said "yaller sna-ack ky-ache"

I am busy... where have you been??? I see you are all caught up in the Whopsidaisy. How are YOU doin :smooth: ?

TwinkieMama said:
Hmm.... I don't know...I think it was said "yaller sna-ack ky-ache"

I am busy... where have you been??? I see you are all caught up in the Whopsidaisy. How are YOU doin :smooth: ?

I'm not that caught up in it, since I'm just a cheerleader. But I"m a darn good one! :teeth:

I'm busy too. And I've been doing a lot of my chatting in PMs these days, for some reason. :confused3 Christmas is coming and the goose is getting fat. :thumbsup2

PM sent and I should be in today :teeth:

Boy am I tired. I stayed up till 4 am Sat night sewing and even today I can barely keep my eyes open. I am surprised I was able to do the riddle :rotfl:

*whew*, I got it.

I had to line up the letters until I found it.

It is easy to tell that Donna is MIA today since it is almost noon and this thread is nowhere close to a woo hooty. :confused3

jw50 said:
It is easy to tell that Donna is MIA today since it is almost noon and this thread is nowhere close to a woo hooty. :confused3
Nice gift there Fella :thumbsup2

Thanks Alan! I knew I could count on you! I was stuck on various sailor like expressions. Here have some yaller ky-ache....

Product_449.jpg

Angel....please tell me that you really do know that Joey is just my pretend DIS DH and not my real DH!???? lol

Joe, she's referring to my brandy new IBM thinkpad laptop that my REAL DH got me for Christmas and gave me today because he couldnt stand how miserable I was this morning without my computer!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

:teeth:

firstmickey said:
Angel....please tell me that you really do know that Joey is just my pretend DIS DH and not my real DH!???? lol

Joe, she's referring to my brandy new IBM thinkpad laptop that my REAL DH got me for Christmas and gave me today because he couldnt stand how miserable I was this morning without my computer!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

:teeth:
:blush: :blush: :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter