Monday Morning Riddle

HELP Does anyone have caffine? I am stuggling to keep my eyes open and I don't get off work till 5:15 :(

Hi, I'm feeling really sad, because I feel totally clueless about this whole riddle thing. Can I have a really strong, in fact extra strong mint please? I would like to join in each day, but so far keep looking blankly at these riddles.... maybe if I could work out one I'd get some confidence.

Donna, you do tend to go through men awfully quickly..that's all she's sayin :rolleyes1

Twinkiemama, I'd love some yaller cAke, but I have no idea what you are saying with that accent, after all. ;)

Thank you, now I know what I'll be doing before I go to work tomorrow lol

Hello all! I believe I am in. I have been out all day -- trying to get Christmas shopping done. I'm this close!! :banana: :banana:

brightspark

anisoccer.gif

hummer

anisoccer.gif

firstmickey said:
HEY stranger!!!!!!!!!

:welcome: to the riddle, Bright....can we call you Sparky? ;)
PSA!!!!! When trying to get out of a ticket, never ever call the cop Sparky :rolleyes:

L107ANGEL said:
PSA!!!!! When trying to get out of a ticket, never ever call the cop Sparky :rolleyes:

Geez, now I have to think of a new strategy if I ever get pulled over! ;) :rolleyes: :teeth: :rotfl:

An angry angel: Oh come on Sparky, you aren't REALLY going to write ME a ticket, are you?

Bewildered public servant who does not deserve such abuse: Excuse me, Ma'am??!!

Angel: Oh, I'm so sorry (running a finger along the badge) Officer Sparky.

I just assumed it was your name because your eyes are so smoldering. (with the mandatory batting of eyelashes, naturally)

Poor cop: Yes, Ma'am. Please drive more carefully and have a good day.

alabamaalan said:
An angry angel: Oh come on Sparky, you aren't REALLY going to write ME a ticket, are you?

Bewildered public servant who does not deserve such abuse: Excuse me, Ma'am??!!

Angel: Oh, I'm so sorry (running a finger along the badge) Officer Sparky.

I just assumed it was your name because your eyes are so smoldering. (with the mandatory batting of eyelashes, naturally)

Poor cop: Yes, Ma'am. Please drive more carefully and have a good day.
:rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter