Moonlight Magic is Back!

Woo hoo! Can't go, but still a positive thing.

No MK though.
EPCOT: 3/17, 3/31
Hollywood Studios: 5/24, 6/16, 7/14
Animal Kingdom: 7/26, 8/31, (9/28?)

hmmm, that's weird. the email includes sept 28, but the webpage does not.

No dates for us again....Hopefully they will add a MK or water park one during our dates.

We did a AK party years ago and my DD rode EE 5 times in a row back to back for her first time on it. What a great memory. Good luck making it work!
We've done AK, Epcot, and MK but I doubt we went on any rides at all. We're big into the rare characters so the nights were mostly just lining up to see those characters. We even drove down from Canada just for one of the parties....3+ days of driving for one day and evening at the park lol

We've done AK, Epcot, and MK but I doubt we went on any rides at all. We're big into the rare characters so the nights were mostly just lining up to see those characters. We even drove down from Canada just for one of the parties....3+ days of driving for one day and evening at the park lol

Oh wow! I am not sure I am 3 days driving dedicated to attend one. But, so glad they are back!

I’m assuming everyone else had the same thought as me to check DVC availability for some of those dates, because the website isn’t loading anything for me
Glad I got there quickly then....I was able to grab 3 nights in a standard view studio at Riviera so thought that was a nice add-on to our trip if we can make it work out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter