Moonlight Magic is Back!

We’re going April - no MM for us but I am glad it’s back!

Glad I got there quickly then....I was able to grab 3 nights in a standard view studio at Riviera so thought that was a nice add-on to our trip if we can make it work out.
I hope you can make it work!!
There’s no realistic way we’d be able to make it, since I’m out of vacation days, and saving for a big trip at the end of the year. But it’s still nice to dream lol

I hope you can make it work!!
There’s no realistic way we’d be able to make it, since I’m out of vacation days, and saving for a big trip at the end of the year. But it’s still nice to dream lol
We have 5 nights at VGF with family and then 3 nights Club Level at AKV for just us booked already. I added 3 nights at Riviera to cover the AK event but I don't know if I can make 11 nights work out. I hate split stays but, well, this would be a nice split if we're gonna do it.

Do I need a hotel rservation with the blue card membership? Or can I do it with another membership?
I have the blue card-direct purchase but no points available on it LOL

Do I need a hotel rservation with the blue card membership? Or can I do it with another membership?
In prior years, some members that made a room reservation using ineligble points had issues registering for the event even though they had a blue card.

On cash you typically just need a blue card. I know the system has had hiccups in the past when a DVC stay is not on the "blue card" points.

Have to say its such a waste honestly as its of little benefit to the majority of ownership. Checked and we are there for 10 days to start July and there is a moonlight before and after we leave.

It's why I like the weekly Deluxe hours that Disney came out with instead.

Good for people though that live in the area or it randomly falls on your dates.

Never had the chance to attend one but we will be there in July for one of the animal kingdoms nights but not staying on points.. we are blue card holders so would we still be eligible if we get reservations?

We have 5 nights at VGF with family and then 3 nights Club Level at AKV for just us booked already. I added 3 nights at Riviera to cover the AK event but I don't know if I can make 11 nights work out. I hate split stays but, well, this would be a nice split if we're gonna do it.
I also hate split stays, but that sounds like a split stay that I’d be ok with. Sounds like an amazing trip if you can make it work

I was happy to see the date, until I became unhappy that March 31 is the same night as the 5K at Animal Kingdom. I'm also running it.

How hard will getting July 14th be at Hollywood Studious? We will be at the Boardwalk then. We've never gone to a moonlight magic before.

How hard will getting July 14th be at Hollywood Studious? We will be at the Boardwalk then. We've never gone to a moonlight magic before.

IMO, DHS is the most popular. And this was before RotR. We’ve been twice, but it goes very quickly.

I’m wondering if I can make it for the last hour, and have a nice after race snack…
Yeah. I’m waiting for the times to be released for the event. I already know the 5k starts at 10pm but I’m figuring it may take more than an hour with the scavenger hunt.

We will be registering for the first Epcot night in March. Do they restrict these to 1 per membership. the June HS night is 2 days before our june trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter