Moonlight Magic Reservations-help!

So I'm logged in waiting to register and it looks like the countdown timer on the window is off by an hour. Anyone else see this? I also brought up the DVC site just to be sure and don't see a registration button on the event page yet either.

Does anyone have the link they could share? I'm worried about a glitch and not receiving the email.

RSVP link appeared at dvc member website. Goes to countdown page showing about 4 minutes!

So I'm logged in waiting to register and it looks like the countdown timer on the window is off by an hour. Anyone else see this? I also brought up the DVC site just to be sure and don't see a registration button on the event page yet either.

Yep :rolleyes1

I noticed this too. I'm not in Eastern Time zone and had to double check the times.

Lucky you, it tells me:
Due to high volume, the number of concurrent users for this booking form has been met.
And it's refreshing every 10 seconds

***??? Mine counted down to just say "EXPIRED"!

So i’m Looking at a slinky dog and it’s refreshing every 20 or 30 seconds. Anyone else seeing that?

I got through to fill out the first and second sections, when clicking continue it crashed, now I'm back to the start again.

same thing ...
It says to wait but who knows ...
I have several windows open and they are all saying the same thing

At least I'm not losing my mind! I have the orange spinning circle too...keeping my fingers crossed that it will come up.

I got a page to enter my membership number but then a blank page with nothing. Sigh. Starting over with the spinning circle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter