More non-campers touting the praises of making fake FW reservations

I did too, I think it is a waste of money, but it is their money to spend and they have paid for it.

I merely point out that by the time you stay offsite, rent a FW site, and factor in the commute time, you would probably find it made more sense to stay in an on-property hotel.

In the "Big Scheme" of things, how many people out of all the people that book a site at FtW do you think are actually stupid enough to do this? Maybe 10 - 12 people a year? I dunno.

I don't wish to burst anyone's bubble - but I would venture a guess that out of the millions of people who stay at WDW annually, maybe 1/10 of 1% are Disboard members.

You know I love dissin' stupid people as much as anyone, but some battles just aren't worth the effort - like telling true morans that booking a site just to get some perks is actually costing them money.

If you ignore them - they will go away & you will keep your blood pressure within normal range.

I'm not trying to stir the pot over there. I'm just tired of campers being treated like the red-headed step-children. I love the ones who claim they hate camping and would NEVER do it. I think they fail to realize that some RV's cost more than some of THEIR HOMES did! :snooty: :lmao:

Dangit...I got 20 points for calling a post(not a person) stupid!!!

Ok, I am a non camper. I tried it once and it was not my cup of tea. Other people do enjoy it and that is great. I would never look down on someone since they like to camp. One weekend, dh and I, went to an RV show. Some of those things were huge and were very nice. Still not my cup of tea.

Where do people learn such eliteist attitudes?

Ok, I am a non camper. I tried it once and it was not my cup of tea. Other people do enjoy it and that is great. I would never look down on someone since they like to camp. One weekend, dh and I, went to an RV show. Some of those things were huge and were very nice. Still not my cup of tea.

Where do people learn such eliteist attitudes?

Sorry...I meant the people who were looking down their nose at us. :flower3:

Debbie is exactly right. If these dumbazzes think by paying $65 for a parking pass and some kttw cards let them do it. Just book early when you know your wanting to be there and forget it. Then when you book early these people will have no site.

I will admit that I am not a camper. I was on here looking for info on the campfire and some other things like the petting zoo and read both threads.

Your response makes the most sense as a solution to the issue. :thumbsup2

No apology necessary. You did not offend. Unless you look down on those of us who don't like to camp?;) Which I doubt you do.

Oh HECK NO!!! I also LOVE to be spoiled. Give me cruises and hotels, too! :goodvibes

I love it how we are labeled as "rude" for pointing out how inconsiderate the concept is. Just peachy.

Some of them haven't seen RUDE! If they think THAT thread is bad, they surely don't want to venture over to the community board!!! It can get plain evil over there!!! :scared1:

OT: I showed the picture of the otter to my toddler. He loved it! Such a great picture ;)

Uh Oh!!! Nobody told her the rules. We don't allow people to go off topic on the camping board unless they mention, beer, looping or kungaloosh... ;)

nothing wrong with renting a site for the perks.

Uh Oh!!! Nobody told her the rules. We don't allow people to go off topic on the camping board unless they mention, beer, looping or kungaloosh... ;)

I think we can make an exception for otters as well. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter