More non-campers touting the praises of making fake FW reservations

Looks like ol' Prof Noble gave up on the thread. Hope he wasn't offended when I called him self oriented and said I would stay out of his way at the buffet. I was just afraid he'd run me over trying to get the last sugar free desert.

Just read some of my emails - I can't believe the number of people on other boards who can't stand Prof Noble!

Just read some of my emails - I can't believe the number of people on other boards who can't stand Prof Noble!

Gee, I feel left out. I called him a poof, and nobody even emailed me. Oh well, I'll just go back to poking fun at Larry.

I have a book called "Disney on a Dime"; it's about inexpensive and free things to do at Disney World. Very informative and helpful, with lots of great ideas. However...

They have a whole page dedicated to "Get the Best of Both Worlds": to stay offsite for cheaper, but buy a tent site at the Fort to take advantage of the on-site amenities, as it's cheaper to do that than to stay at an on-site resort.

I remember thinking that was really stupid. And selfish.

That "Disney On A Dime" book isn't getting a good rep. First on Amazon.com, I hear that it isn't worth the money, and the reviewer pointed out in great detail why it wasn't worth it, and I agreed with them, and the author retaliated at them in a way that I feel makes me disgusted. I can't remember what exactly happened, but I know I was mad by it. (this was months ago I remember reading this, hence the vague details lol)

Seeing the topic of the same book having a page dedicated to cheating out the campers with that strategy makes me sick to my stomach. Honestly, I think I'll skip on ever buying that book, even though it's only $5 online. Still not worth MY dime. :snooty:

I dont know if my last post over there will stay up. I may have pushed the line a little. People that dont think before they act make me angry.:sad2:

I see nothing wrong with what you said. It's true! And, by the way, thank you for your service and sacrifices to our great country!!! I, for one, am grateful!! :flower3:

ditto what my sistah said - Thank you for your service!!

I just love how the political analysts get involved and twist everything around so it is the fault of Capitalism. Come on!

, I hear that it isn't worth the money, and the I can't remember what exactly happened, but I know I was mad by it. (this was months ago I remember reading this, hence the vague details lol)

I agree completely,,"hear"-say is what I always base my conclusions on too,:thumbsup2
And when I can't remember exactly what happened, I just make stuff up, it makes me sound better that way, :thumbsup2
I'm still try'n to figure out why I even posted this:confused3
Hence this vague post.

I grabbed a site for spring break, gonna deprive some disney fanatic their time at the fort, because i can.....

Wonder if I could reserve rooms off-site for just a saturday on every holiday weekend without it being charged to my credit card and then cancel as late as possible so the rooms won't be available for others to be able to plan ahead. Hmmmmm I can do what i want! Oops, I guess I didn't need it.:lmao:

Well again taking what a lot of others think is my unpopular and unwarranted opinion, I see nothing at all wrong with it. I only read the first of the 11 pages of the thread linked to since it really doesn't interest me that much. They pay for the CS and what goes with it and it's their decision on whether to use it or not. Maybe a tab bit inconsiderate, but it's still their right to do whatever Disney offers and they have to do what they feel is in their best interests and use what they need and not use what is not needed from their point of view.

I put what they are doing in the same category as making ressies for more time than you know you will need just to get the ressie thus denying someone maybe calling a hour, day, week later which is supported here in this forum or making ressies and then canceling for very minor reasons which is really inconsiderate IMO. If you make a ressie keep it unless a death in the family, etc. occurs, but a lot of folks cancel because things just didn't work out.

FLAME AWAY since this is my only post in this read and my only read of this thread since I don't agree with the camper's slant it's already taken here and the people that feel a need to chastise or comment on a thread that they would otherwise never see I will never understand. :sad2:

Larry

And hemorrhoids, oh wait, he is a pain in other peoples ***!!@

Why post if you know your gonna be flamed? Admit it, you were smileing:) when you posted that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter