Movie and camp firen

i know silly question but is the campfire and movie available in February

Not silly at all, tinkerbellandeeyor.

It is held all year round except some nights there are special events at Clementine's Beach instead (but those are rare and listed on the movie schedule).

Be aware, though, that in February the Chip & Dale Campfire Sing-a-long starts at 7pm and movie about 740pm which is the winter schedule while now we are currently on the summer schedule which pushes both back an hour later.

Don't forget to bring marshmallows to roast!

Bama Ed

Don't forget to bring marshmallows to roast!
We were in Target the other day looking for some other stuff (for our Trip in just a couple of days) and what did we walk by? Yup... The "S'mores" supplies. Of course the DD12 had to have it. DW agreed since apparently you can buy the kits at the Fort but they are Pricey. I don't know... I am not a huge "S'mores" fan. I like Graham Crackers, I like Chocolate (although I prefer the dark kind) and I like Marshmallows (in SMALL doses) but the combo just doesn't do it for me.

My boys and I did the campfire Jan 31st and it was a lot of fun. We wore our winter coats because it was pretty cold! The nice warm campfire, music and dancing, and warm yummy s'mores were awesome on a cold night. We didn't end up staying for the movie though because my kids get tired early. You're going to have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter