My bathroom's finally done!

TravelinGal

DIS Veteran
Here's my Mickey Bathroom -

The walls are kind of a blueish gray. (was really worried as the paint went up that they were going to be baby blue! But once it dried and I put the MM stuff in they do look less blue) I bought the paint to be a shade lighter than the gray stripe on the towels.

I took a plain black clock ($3 from Target) and took it apart and put a new face in it that I made.

clock.gif

DSCN0180.jpg

DSCN0183.jpg

DSCN0182.jpg

now that your done with yours come on out and do mine. it really looks great. just the right amount of mickey :)

Really nice job! And the clock is too clever...I might have to steal your idea and do something similar for my den/craft room that I am redoing in Disney.

Hi. NICE BATHROOM. I am in the process of ideas for a Disney bathroom.Where did you find a design for your clock?.
I was thinking about keeping our upper half of bathroom walls a darker blue, now would it look funny if I printed white Mickey heads on the wall, instead of black?

Thanks! I had fun doing it.

The clock (and white box - on the counter) design came from the image that was included with the shower curtain packaging. I simply scanned it and then sized it for the specific project.

Here's my Mickey Bathroom -

The walls are kind of a blueish gray. (was really worried as the paint went up that they were going to be baby blue! But once it dried and I put the MM stuff in they do look less blue) I bought the paint to be a shade lighter than the gray stripe on the towels.

I took a plain black clock ($3 from Target) and took it apart and put a new face in it that I made.

clock.gif

DSCN0180.jpg

DSCN0183.jpg

DSCN0182.jpg

I love it...funny though...it looks exactly like my old bathroom!!! Do you live in military housing!!! HA HA!!!

That is super cute! I love it! I don't know if I could convince DH to let me do a Mickey bathroom. I may have to try though. Thanks for sharing! :cutie:

PS I also love the clock! I'm going to see if the the clock in my office can be taken apart! :rolleyes1

That looks great! My bathroom needs a complete re-do (as in down to the studs), so I'm gathering some ideas.

The set I used is in marked down - so I'm guessing parts will start disappearing pretty fast. If you want to get this style grab 'em now!

They have a new Mickey bathroom set at disneyshopping.com too - Vintage Mickey in somewhat muted reds etc. (not stop sign red at least)

I don't like it as much - but everyone likes different things!

Bathroom liiks great!! I want to do one for my kids, but am having a hard time with my theme. I really want to red/white polka dot shower curtain, but they do NOT exist! I thought I found one on eBay, but the seller listed a pink shower curtain as red :sad2: . Now, I'm at square one!

Thanks for posting! Maybe I'll get back on track with my bath. :rolleyes:

Bathroom liiks great!! I want to do one for my kids, but am having a hard time with my theme. I really want to red/white polka dot shower curtain, but they do NOT exist! I thought I found one on eBay, but the seller listed a pink shower curtain as red :sad2: . Now, I'm at square one!

Thanks for posting! Maybe I'll get back on track with my bath. :rolleyes:

Could you just make one? Use fabric paint and a circle stamp or sponge. Or sew or glue felt circles.

Hi again. I was thinking of just cutting out my shapes out of Mac-tac and sticking them on a plain shower curtain. Hey something easy to do on Monday when theres no school and after I get to sleep in. I better go put it on my list with the Easter Bunnie's List.

Great job on your bathroom.

I imagine that you find yourself whistling disney songs while your in the shower.:thumbsup2

Don't think I can make one. I'm SO not crafty. I have ideas, but the execution is where I lack.

Actually, I'm looking at the same shower curtain that the OP has. I've found several on eBay and if all the the dissers stop bidding on them, I can get it for a decent price!! :rotfl:

Love looking at all of the Dis decor. It's great inspiration. :idea:

cool bathroom - we're been trying to do ours for so long now - you've given me the courage to start - and the clock idea is great

OK, Thanks to you, I just spent a crazy amount on a Mickey shower curtain on eBay. :laughing: I have had about ten in my watch list, and dh is out of town, so I spent money to console myself! :lmao:

Truly, though, my kids NEED a Mickey bathroom. They really do! :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter