My Disney experience and transitioning now adult children

chaoskids

DIS Veteran
Hi all. My family, sister, BiL, kids etc. have always been in my Disney experience app. Now that they are older and the app has so many more features we'd like everyone to have their own and just link/share. What's the best way to do this? Will this cause any problems?

Just have everyone set up their own accounts with their email addresses, then you can just add them in the Friends and Family part of MDE. All of ours worked fine and we could see everyone right away (I think they had to accept and invite).

Whoever has been the historic planning manager can invite all now adult travelers right from the MDE app. I recently did this with my 18 year old. Then I had to nag him to actually clink the link and make the account. Lol

Thanks. Since they are already in MDE do I need to delete them before inviting them with their MDE?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter