My Disney Experience -- Anyone else having problems logging in today (7/6/18)

Taking a screen shot of fast passes for each day might be a good idea. Maybe even the CM’s would take a look and let folks on.
Nah does no good
For all they know you made those then deleted them and made all new ones
They don't accept screen shots

We must have been right near each other. I had a 3:30 big thunder fast pass, decided to stop and watch the parade while I waited, when they announced the lightning closure I went to check to see if it was converted and couldn't log in. Hung around under the train tracks for a bit then slowly wandered out of the park since it didn't seem to be clearing up.

Definitely! My FP+ was 3:35 haha

I just finished dinner, so glad I can actually login. I’m hopeful! Don’t want a damper on the whole trip. My friend has never been and if we can’t book additional FP+ it will be rough!

Sounds promising.
Now, can someone do something about the next rain clouds that look to move in about an hour from now?
I want to head back to MK

We got to the parks at 7 PM and all was working well. Not sure when the problems were resolved, but our SDD FP worked fine and the parks seemed to be functioning normally.

Sounds promising.
Now, can someone do something about the next rain clouds that look to move in about an hour from now?
I want to head back to MK
If it helps from my view at BLT there is a lot of light behind the clouds at MK. Doesn't look terrible. But who knows what it's like in an hour.

Ugh. It looked great but now I try to make FP and they aren't working
Hopefully temporary

Glad that we left this morning, I think at this point I would hardly know what to do with myself without the app. Not sure if it was just me, but during the huge storm on the 3rd this week I had the worst time getting either the app or website to work for about an hour. Wasn't sure if it was storm related or not, but it was quite annoying and it was only intermittent and an hour long.

I also get Olaf with his “Whoops!” message on the website. Figured I should check all places haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter