My Disney Experience Issues

Philly_T

Earning My Ears
Ugh, losing my mind here....

Me, spouse, and two adult kids going in Feb. Hotel booked, tickets purchased, but when I go to order Magic Bands on MDE only me and spouse show up and I can't seem to get either child added to the Magic band ordering page!

Any insights?

Tried calling WDW today. Wait times are 167 minutes. Was on hold for 60+, then the call went dead. Ugh. Why is going to WDW so hard?

Are both kids on the room reservation? I don’t know if that makes a difference, but if you’re going through the room ressie for a discount, that might?

Do they have their own MDE account? My adult dd has her own account so even when I book a room that includes her, she has to use her own MDE to purchase her discounted resort MB.

Do they have their own MDE account? My adult dd has her own account so even when I book a room that includes her, she has to use her own MDE to purchase her discounted resort MB.
OK, this might be it. Yes, they have their own accounts. But so does my wife, and she shows up on the MDE page where I would order Bands. Not sure why she would show up and the kids would not.

OK, this might be it. Yes, they have their own accounts. But so does my wife, and she shows up on the MDE page where I would order Bands. Not sure why she would show up and the kids would not.

if they’re in a separate room they may need to order their own. That was the case when we traveled with family in 2019. We could make plans and such but we were sep in this manner. Separate reservatio numbers, separate orders for magic bands.

edit: sorry, seeing your on the same reservation now. No ideas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter