My Disney Favorites..Yummy!

domesticdiva

I'm a Disney addict :) .... and proud of it!!!
Hi!
I thought I'd let you all in on a few of my Disney favorites! I should be an expert, our recent trip to Disney, I gained almost 10 pounds in a week!! Yikes!
Malt shake at 50's Primetime Cafe - 100% fatfree(yeah right) so worth it!!
Maple Creme Brulee at Le Cellier - Like above, worth every sinful calorie
Three cheese grilled cheese at Earl of Sandwich
Candied pecans at the American pavillion
Pretty much anything that is fattening... I was on a postbaby diet just before going and was really tired of eating so cautiously, hello vacation and yummy treats!!
I don't remember the exact meals we had as it was a few months ago, but the restaurants I loved the most using our DDP were...
Le Cellier (I'm canadian, go figure I like that one!)
Coral Reef (amazing food and great ambience)
50's primetime cafe (real down home cooking just like mom makes)

Crystal Palace and Chef Mickeys are two great ones for the kids!
I used double the DDP to go to Cinderellas Castle for dinner and was kind of disappointed in the food and the lack of character interaction. At Crystal Palace and Chef Mickeys the food was great for the kids (pretty good for us) and every character came right over to our table for hellos and photo opps. It was really great, I'll know better for next time.
:goodvibes

I think I gained almost 10 lbs when I was there too! :rotfl2: Maybe not but it feels like you eat that much, huh!

Thanks for sharing your insights! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter