MY DS is closing

Bev J

DIS Veteran
:( :( :( Just found out today that out disney store in lincoln is closing next week!! This leaves us only 1 store in the whole state. I just can't figure out why , since this store is usually pretty busy.

I am so sorry. Only one store for the whole state?!? Wow, that's amazing. The nearest TDS from me is about 45 miles. I wonder why they'd close a busy store.

I'm so sorry!

LOL...the first thing I thought was "My Disney Son is closing" I was thinking ??huh??

I thought the same thing Beauty! :D It's a shame they're closing the only store in the state. Remember when TDS's were first coming on the scene? It was so exciting to get a taste of Disney while at the local mall. Now it's just sad to see them dying off like they are. :(

The way they are going and the ones they are changing over, I would be surprised if they survive 5 more years. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter