• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My favorite resort is __________ because __________.

The Poly. I like it because of its great location, landscaping, theme, rooms, people, food, the concierge, the view, and everything else. If only we could keep out the non-resort guests out of our pool.

Katie

My wife said she heard they are giving out wrist bands now. She is not sure if it is true we will be there the first week of aug. So we will let you know when we get back.

Boardwalk Inn is my favorite. Very cool roller coaster water slide, nice shops, many places to eat, and conveniency to two parks.

PoR because it has the same feel to me as frontierland. I feel like I never leave magic kingdom. :)

For a DH and me only trip itd be GF hands down,was so wonderfully relaxing and romantic last time we stayed. For a whole family trip we like AoA,my kids just adore the Nemo suites and the pool.

The Grand Floridian because of it's beauty, charm and old world ambiance. But we do love every resort we have stayed at, all for different reasons.

My favorite resort is Contemporary because of how awesome it looks. I really like the way the rooms are styled as well. Actually, I love everything! :-)

My favorite resort is the Dolphin because it was always where we stayed when I was a kid and it will always have a special place in my heart! I remember the fountain in the lobby and jumping from object to object on the beach carpeting in the hallways! <3

POLYNESIAN!!!!!!!!!!! Ohana, the lush grounds, and most importantly it makes the wife happy! Happy wife=happy life!

BCR because of the walk to Epcot, Stormalong Bay, the beauty and charm of the resort and the feeling we get when we walk into the lobby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter