My mums gone and im so lonely

AmyPyjamas

Earning My Ears
I don't really post on this forum much so its probably silly that i'm doing so now. My mum passed away out of the blue a month ago and i'm really struggling to cope. Although i'm 27, i still live at home so i saw my mum every day. I'm quite a introverted person, so now mums gone i feel so alone and i don't really know what to do.

I am so sorry for your loss. I am struggling myself, and understand your pain. I too lost my Mother, it will be a month on Friday.

I wish I could take your pain away, but that is impossible. Do you have a close group of friends or family, people to be there for you? The first few hours, days, this is what kept me from losing an edge.
At this point, you REALLY need support, can you seek it outside if you don't have it.. PLEASE if you want to chat, feel free to PM Me if you want, don't feel silly to type here, or message me, this is why this forum is here, we all need compassion, support in life.

Sorry for your loss :hug:. I was 27 when my dad passed away unexpectedly in 2000. I miss him and wish he were still living.

Stay active and remember the good times you had with your mom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter