My Name is Jamie and I am a Disneyaholic

Worse yet, I am tentatively scheduling our second trip for March/April 2010 and we haven't even been the first time yet.

Now that's a first one for me! Bitten by the bug before you've even been... you definitely got it bad!

So, definitely take it easy on this trip...your little one will get worn out real easy...I don't know if I gave this advice before, but I seriously recommend a down day in the middle of the trip with little ones.

SkierPete

Hello. My name is Kris and I, too, am a WDW addict. sniff :)

I have been to WDW too many times to count (maybe 44-47 times??) - mostly because I grew up about 2 hours away. Got addicted when I first went -- when I was about 13.

Like a PP said ... just wait till you walk through that train station tunnel and exit onto Main Street ... the music, the details, the castle, the wonder and beauty of it all.

- sigh -

MKTrainSta.jpg

MSWreath.jpg

MSEmporium.jpg

I really have to agree about a "down day". It will do you guys wonders!!! My DH(at the time my DF) did this to me my first trip to the world!! He wanted me to see every gift shop..every ride...EVERYTHING!!! ANd even though I knew his heart was in the right place, we ended up fighting because of it.

When I'm a vacation...I like to relax. Not be up every single day at 7am just to go eat and then not going back to the room at all and staying until 12/1 in the morning...whew!! I'm gettin tired all over again!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

But..especially with little ones...plan for a 3-4 hour break everyday. That way you guys can go back to the resort and they can sleep...so can you!! You'd be surprised just how tired you are and how much better you feel after an hour or two nap.

And...besides...what you don't finish...I guess you'll just have to come back and finish them up..huh??:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

Yes you can indeed keep it up and for many, many trips to come!

I will say if you this addicted now just wait!

The second you step on to Main Street, hear the sounds, smell the smells, and best of all see Cinderella's Castle for the first time WOW! No matter if it's your 1st trip or 101st if your a true disney-aholic, disney addict or disney freak (DH's term) you'll get goose bumps every single time!

I'll never forget the first time my DD, who was 4 at the time and is now 8, met Cinderella! I will never forget that DS, who was 2 at the time and is now 6, wouldn't even aknowledge the princesses until Snow White came over and he want to plant an big wet one right on her lips! I'll never forget my youngest meeting mickey for the very first time! There are soooo many more memories I could go on forever! Those are the things that make Disney so special!

Family time now a days is limited by too much work and too many other things. Childhood is fleeting. DH and I are firm believers in enjoying it while it lasts! Our time at WDW is sooooo important and special to us! Seeing the magic through the kiddos eyes is the most unbelieveable experience. That's why, even after 5 trips since 05 I still get goosebumps and choked up numerous time during our trips. It's also why we just purchased Disney Vacation Club! It's a wonderful feeling to know that there are years and years of Disney vacations to come!!!

Good luck and happy planning!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter