• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Photobucket is private for now due to IMMORAL thief

RustManFan

devoted to all things Disney!!
A user has been stealing my DISIgns for quite awhile and selling them on Ebay. As Moderator I am working on getting her kicked off the forum.

In the meantime she is hurting everyone by making it impossible for me to share my images.

Shame on you. warnerlogan1 I am disgusted!

I will work hard on getting her locked out of our forum and tell fellow DISigners not to honor requests.

Hi Marion,
She has taken many of my designs as well as several other designers. I thought the name was familiar when someone alerted me about my designs being sold on e-bay. Glad to hear you are working on it.
I get discouraged every time this happens. :(

Sorry this has happened to you guys. So many dishonest people in the world today. I have a friend who posts a lot of amazing photos on instagram and is an Insta partner with Universal so gets shots a require guest couldn't possibly get. She has found her photos all over the internet and never gets any credit for it.

This makes me so mad. I can't even imagine how mad you are. All of the Disigners spend so much time just to put a little extra magic in non crafty people(like myself) vacations that when I hear about this it makes me mad. If it keeps happening I know this blessing with soon go away and I can't say I would blame you all for not doing them anymore.

That's just great, I see some of my original designs there, too!! And, you can see my signature on the thing that she is selling! On my Epcot around the world design, I made all the flags from scratch, and the Epcot Space Ship Earth Sphere, too. Just the Mickey I didn't draw! That is some nerve. I saw like 4 of my things there. :mad:

I have bought lots of coloring books and used Photoshop Elements to color them. Doing DISigning isn't free for the DISigner.... I pay for my PB account, there is the cost of my software, the external hard drive to store my backups....

She has a ton of Natalie's stuff in there too.
It's like shes gone through everything that been posted in the last 8-9 years and taken it,,Pat's stuff too.

Last edited:
bababear_50, sorry but I made the posted Christmas image. I still have the car antenna topper that I used for the gingerbread Mickey and the Christmas wreath that I found via Google (or maybe Bing). And I was the one that did that personalization very recently...

bababear_50, sorry but I made the posted Christmas image. I still have the car antenna topper that I used for the gingerbread Mickey and the Christmas wreath that I found via Google (or maybe Bing). And I was the one that did that personalization very recently...

Sorry about that Marion
You are correct.
Here is one of the ones I posted last year (I posted 4 wreaths), you are correct and I apologise.
I meant no offence
Mel
image erased

Last edited:
None of my NFL were meant for personalization and she seems to have stolen them all. Time to rethink that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter