My take on the nightlife at PI....

grovsnerguy12

Bring Back Pleasure Island
Ive seen alot of posts about the clubs at Pleasure Island lately and I have to give you my take. We always stay at the Grosvenor right acrss the street you know wlking distance so its cool for us. We really really enjoy The Rock N Roll beach club....They always have a live band play for a while then they play all types of music from the Cheers theme song to new age dance so it is by far my favorite. The comedy club is always a great laugh. We usually go to West Side and get a few good cigars, have a few drinks at the top of the mega store and people watch for a bit them hit PI for always a night of fun......Remember.........
It All Started With A Mosue

Eddie

I should probably give PI another chance. I haven't really been in about 10 years, and I was only 19 then. My ideal nighttime hang-out is more of a hole-in-the-wall with a live alternative band, so that will never be found at PI. The HOB is my ideal spot on a larger, more mainstream scale (and more touristy). But, I'm sure PI is enjoyable in its own way.

I didn't know you could have drinks there either.

I like Adventurer's Club because it's a smoke free environment and it's just fun :)

Not alcholic drinks up there just any type of drink......Its just a nice view to people watch..........You can see everything from up there........Plus in the summer you get a nice breeze at night to cool off from 110 degrees during the day...........Sorry about the confusion........

Eddie:cool: :bounce:

Was this a pm that accidentally got posted? :teeth:

Hey, Eddie. I think you meant to post this to the adults/solos board. Want me to move it over there for you?

KUNGALOOSH!!!!!!

another vote for the adventurer's club!!

I love the Adventurers Club because it is so different :)

I enjoy the Rock N Roll beach club and am quite content to just sit at a table overlooking the band and just enjoy..but it can get quite smokey in there.

I haven't been to any of the dance clubs before and I really want to give that a try this year at DISCon if some others will come with me.

But I would go to PI just for Adventurers Club alone :)

I often go just to go to the Adventurers Club. I might hit the Comedy Warehouse once in awhile.

Comedy Warehouse,Rock N Roll Beach Club,and Adventure's Club all the way

I'll have a solo night at PI during the family trip next winter and will have my views on the other clubs then

I'm with Poohbear123, I love 8traxx also. During my July trip I spent two nights there and plan to spend another two in December also.

I haven't been to the clubs at PI in a few years. I haven't been to 8 Trax yet, but then again I've outgrown my "dancing" days. Hope to get back to PI in 2003.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter